Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWOT.,.,., Looking for land to purchase in/around
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
I am in the market looking for land in or around Lexington , Kentucky area. If anybody has a contact or has some land then hook me up!! I am looking for about 30 acres with no home on it . Something kinda flat, I know-rolling hills all around, but I want to dig a decent pond, build a nice house with attached and detached garage blah blah blah....

So, feel free to send my email around. ian.harrington@us.army.mil

Thanx Ya'll!!

Ian in Iraq...Again
22 days to go till home
cooltimes
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 7 2007, 05:11 AM) *

I am in the market looking for land in or around Lexington , Kentucky area. If anybody has a contact or has some land then hook me up!! I am looking for about 30 acres with no home on it . Something kinda flat, I know-rolling hills all around, but I want to dig a decent pond, build a nice house with attached and detached garage blah blah blah....

Thanx Ya'll!!

Ian in Iraq...Again
22 days to go till home

I am in Tennessee but this link will help you.
The Realtor.com site is national multi listings real estate and land for sale site. Just enter what you are looking for, where, how much and look.

http://www.realtors.com

Hint: Also explore what each listing agent in each listing has for sale. Some are bargains after being on the market for a while.
robby750
You will want your land AROUND the Lexington area. Thirty acres in Fayette county is going to be in the millions, if you could find that much land. Have you ever been here? It is a nice area.
914rrr
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 7 2007, 03:11 AM) *

Thanx Ya'll!!

Ian in Iraq...Again
22 days to go till home

What is your budget? FYI, my sis and her husband turned down almost a mil last year for the 50 ish acres w/ a modest house and a couple of barns they have in Paris, KY.

Have you considered TN? Lotsa land, really cheap, nice folks. I moved to the Knoxville area last year from Florida and I LOVE it here. I'm originally from the Louisville, Ky area.

Also, no state income tax. That alone was a big factor for me.
Allan
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 7 2007, 03:11 AM) *

Thanx Ya'll!!

Ian in Iraq...Again
22 days to go till home

Are you a 4 Star General with political connections/aspirations?

You'll need to be. flag.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 7 2007, 06:11 AM) *

Thanx Ya'll!!

Ian in Iraq...Again
22 days to go till home

Ian,

I'm originally from northern KY & hope you find your place. Regardless - 22 days! Man, keep your head low & try to dodge dirty duty (you should know that), and just get home.

Thank you buddy - you're our hero! On top of that, you're a 914 guy? I hope you find your place in the sun! You deserve it - wish there were a lot more like you.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.