Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - I am in Chino
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I could use a 914 fix. Anyone want to get together for dinner tomorrow night?

Brando
Sounds good to me. In N Out? You know how to get around this area Clay?
Cap'n Krusty
As a Texican, y'll oughtta feel right at home in Chino, what with the dairy cows and all. You can catch whiffs of eau d'cow 40 miles away ...................

Welcome to CA, Clay! The Cap'n
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Brando @ Mar 7 2007, 07:04 PM) *

Sounds good to me. In N Out? You know how to get around this area Clay?

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 7 2007, 07:18 PM) *

As a Texican, y'll oughtta feel right at home in Chino, what with the dairy cows and all. You can catch whiffs of eau d'cow 40 miles away ...................

Welcome to CA, Clay! The Cap'n

I know my way around some. It is fairly easy. I had In n Out last night. chowtime.gif

Cap'n,

I do feel somewhat at home.. everyone drives like they do at home.

This is not my first trip to California, and my second here. At least this isn't LA, the land with the slowest freeways in the world!

bernbomb914
make sure you go to Flos at the Chino airport. The best breakfast in california. people fly in from everywhere to eat there. beat Biskets and gravy anywhere. she has been there a long time. the first time I ate there you could buy 2 eggs hash browns 2 pork chopps for $2.95 that was a long time ago and it is still tops

Bernie
Aaron Cox
Clay... i musta missed you at your hotel, stand on a stepstool so i can see you next time wink.gif

seriously though. glad we could grab some grub.

AA
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Mar 7 2007, 07:52 PM) *

make sure you go to Flos at the Chino airport. The best breakfast in california. people fly in from everywhere to eat there. beat Biskets and gravy anywhere. she has been there a long time. the first time I ate there you could buy 2 eggs hash browns 2 pork chopps for $2.95 that was a long time ago and it is still tops

Bernie

And, as a bonus, you can watch the feds drag off 3 DWAT F14s ..............

Freakin' morons. The Cap'n
Joe Bob
Usually when ya hear the term..."I'm in Chino".....it means yer getting a 10-20 year butt massage at the State Prison...
Aaron Cox
my favorite was when they gave clay crayons with his meal smile.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 7 2007, 11:54 PM) *

Usually when ya hear the term..."I'm in Chino".....it means yer getting a 10-20 year butt massage at the State Prison...

Nope, no prison muffler for me.

IPB Image

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Mar 8 2007, 12:09 AM) *

my favorite was when they gave clay crayons with his meal smile.gif

finger.gif

At least MY 914 runs!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.