Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what do I have?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rabbit914
Click to view attachmentHi everyone. I pulled this dash cover from a 914 several years back for the time when I got a car of my own. I really don't know much about it except that it's not the same as the one on my car. It's made of fiberglass. The cover is nicked in a couple of places. Could you tell me what I've got and what it's worth? Click to view attachment
Joe Bob
Looks like the Getty 911 style dash for a 914....
914Sixer
I will second that. Value will be relative to what some one is willing to pay for it. The hard part is going to be finding the missing 5 guage holder.
markb
Wouldn't it be the same as a 911?
carr914
Here are some pix of what you are looking for if you want to fabricate one up or call Getty to see if they will just sell that piece.

T.C.
carr914
next
carr914
last
bondo
QUOTE(markb @ Mar 7 2007, 10:46 PM) *

I looked, because I'm not thrilled with the quality of the Getty part. The 911 one is quite different.
rabbit914
QUOTE(bondo @ Mar 8 2007, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Mar 7 2007, 10:46 PM) *

I looked, because I'm not thrilled with the quality of the Getty part. The 911 one is quite different.

Would the gauges and panel from a 912 work? How about troubles hooking it all up to my '75? I know where one is for cheap
East coaster
911 parts won't work. I bought my dash panel without the gauge cluster and Getty made me a cluster for 60 bux (if I recall) and it fit pretty well. Like most FG parts for our cars it's far below the quality standards of practically anything else on the planet made of fiberglass.....sorry just a personal gripe of mine!
majkos
I've an extra getty face plate.
It's F/G don't know how well it'll fit your dash,
PM if you're interested.

I've me a Carbon Fiber Getty dash. not installed, yet. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.