Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
If you posted something here this week... thank you.
If you helped another 914 owner this week... thank you.
If, even one time, you bit your tongue to keep peace... thank you.

Seriously - thanks to everyone who hangs here and helps make it a good place to be. drunk.gif
nomore9one4
clap56.gif Sometimes we have alot to say about nothing biggrin.gif It keeps me coming back for more! beerchug.gif
'Cause
This may seem odd...
I travel quite a bit for the Air Force, it can become somewhat boreing and often with a feeling of being alone. stagnent hours in unfamilar places and rooms. It is "usually" refreshing to come in here and catch up on some of the threads and interesting disscussions. It's like a link to something familiar...
Ken
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
TROJANMAN
happy, happy, happy
balljoint
Has anyone seen my pants? I think I may have left them in the chat room? stan.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(balljoint @ Mar 8 2007, 08:00 AM) *

Has anyone seen my pants? I think I may have left them in the chat room? stan.gif

Ask David Letterman... Once their on the internet their his. biggrin.gif
Johny Blackstain
I would not be here if it wasn't for MikeZ. I was bidding on his car on eBay & lost. He felt bad & told me to come here & look around. I did. I found the 6. I bought it. I stayed. I enjoy it. I'm nuts & I like it laugh.gif & so are most of you. I had no idea this website was here. I knew about the "club", but never really hung out because I was not in the market for another heroine fix @ the time. Quite frankly I want more teeners for no good reason whatsoever biggrin.gif . It's a genuine pleasure to hang out here & hope to do so regularly. I however have landed a garage with a house attached to it & plan on moving in at the end of the month. I then have to set up all my new bills including DSL so I will be absent a good portion of April. I'm going to try like hell to make it up to Hershey & meet a few fellow nuts & be back up on line by May. Thank you all.

cool_shades.gif
Joe Ricard
Yes I'm Nuts. and I have Nuts Just leave them all alone.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Mar 8 2007, 08:33 AM) *

I'm nuts & I like it laugh.gif & so are most of you.

cool_shades.gif

I think your way out of line with that "Nutz" comment...and so do I ...and so do I...
nomore9one4

I would not be here if it wasn't for MikeZ. I was bidding on his car on eBay & lost. He felt bad & told me to come here & look around. I did. I found the 6. I bought it. I stayed. I enjoy it. I'm nuts & I like it laugh.gif & so are most of you. I had no idea this website was here. I knew about the "club", but never really hung out because I was not in the market for another heroine fix @ the time. Quite frankly I want more teeners for no good reason whatsoever biggrin.gif . It's a genuine pleasure to hang out here & hope to do so regularly. I however have landed a garage with a house attached to it & plan on moving in at the end of the month. I then have to set up all my new bills including DSL so I will be absent a good portion of April. I'm going to try like hell to make it up to Hershey & meet a few fellow nuts & be back up on line by May. Thank you all.

cool_shades.gif

What area are you gonna call home? Will keep an eye out for you at Hershey! smile.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 8 2007, 03:38 AM) *

Seriously - thanks to everyone who hangs here and helps make it a good place to be. drunk.gif

your welcome
So.Cal.914

Gooood nyborg, man...

Heavy Metal? smoke.gif
Joe Bob

cool_shades.gif

I've created a monster.... blink.gif

Anyways....yes....Thank you all..... mueba.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 8 2007, 12:40 PM) *

I've created a monster.... blink.gif

Anyways....yes....Thank you all..... mueba.gif

Created? No. Unleashed? Welcome to the Dark Side. happy11.gif

smoke.gif

Edit- oh yeah, home will be New Market, Va.
So.Cal.914
Thank you back.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 8 2007, 12:38 AM) *

With a man like you on board, this club is quickly becoming a very close knit group of friends with a great common interest!

And by the way, Lawrence, I personally would be honored if you would come and drive my 916

(after spending three weeks of hard labor and sweat getting it running!!!!!!! (LOL))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.