Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ninefourteener- signing off after almost 4 years
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Greetings everyone!

It's no big secret that I haven't been around much lately... I kinda stopped logging in after I bought the WRX, and all the politics took over.... Unless I neede specific information about the car.

Nevertheless.... I definately have fond memories...... The club all chipping in for Korijo's Van..... The infamous "#4"...... Everyone razzing me about my "snowplow"..... posting pictures of dozens of my ex-girlfriends, and having the 914Club tell me which ones they thought were men..... Numerous posts about everything from man-boobs to venereal diseases (in the early days)..... and let's not forget the infamous ex-girlfriend that stalked me on this site and harassed me by posting naked pictures of herself, and hitting on other members--LOL

And of course.... The absolute best place on the planet to meet and talk to the most knowledabe 914 experts in existence. For all this.... thanks!

I sold the 914 yesterday. It's been up for sale for a couple months, but it is wintertime, and we're talking about a 35 year old car.... not exactly an easy sale. Nevertheless, the 2nd person that looked at it... bought it.

His name is Perry... and he lives out in the St. Charles area near St. Louis. He's new to the 914 World (he'd never even sat in one), and will almost certainly need the good advice and resources that I know this Club can provide. Please make sure when he logs in, you give him a warm welcome.

I'm going to wait awhile, finish up a bit more on the WRX (currently a stage 2.5, at 290 hp).. then eventually, I'm going to get back to my GM roots.... Maybe another 70's Trans Am, A Chevelle, or a GTO. - Something with back seats and A/C. It's not just my daughter and I anymore (plus revolving girlfriends)...I got married over a year ago, and I've now got a baby due in May, so the 2-seater isn't going to cut it for a 4-person family.

With that.... thanks to everyone for all the help... I'll check in from time to time just to see whats going on. Best wishes to everyone ohmy.gif)

Sincerely,

Matt
nomore9one4
Best of luck with your new adventure! bye1.gif
blitZ
Good luck to you, go with a 66 GTO converitble. wub.gif
So.Cal.914
Congrats on the up coming blessed event and Good Luck in what ever you do.

I had a 67 Goat, I would whole heartedly sudjest one for yourself. Nicest

'muscle car' I ever owned.
914nerd
Best of luck
When the time is again right to have a rusty 35+ year old VW/Porsche, buy another 914 and come back to the club
Until then, enjoy your newly developing family
carr914
How about finding 2 914s, cut them and weld it back to make a 4 door teener, then you would have plenty of room for the family.

Heck, I currently without a teener for the 1st time in like 20 years, but I've found myself back here alot, so there is still hope for you. Good Luck

T.C.
Eric_Shea
We'll miss you, the snow plow and the naked pics of your ex-girlfriend wink.gif

Good luck out there in the real world and Go Goat smilie_pokal.gif

(you could always come back and do a Tri-Power conversion) biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
See ya around....hey for old times sake.....post the pic of the nutjob one more time.....
ninefourteener
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 9 2007, 10:21 AM) *

See ya around....hey for old times sake.....post the pic of the nutjob one more time.....

Z..... Not only "no"... but F*** NO!! LOL

That crazy woman stalked me for 4 months (after dating for a whopping 2 months)... went after my best friend, even went after my ex wife and her new husband... threatened to kill me, burn down my house, and kidnap my daughter.

Last I knew... it was well over a year and a half later, she was still looking for me at my favorite local bars, and keeping tabs on me through ebay.,... and HERE.

For all I know.. She still could be. I don't know if the infamous naked pictures thread is still floating in cyberspace.. chances are it was deleted though--LOL

Posting a picture of her is just ASKING for trouble... no way--LOL

To all the others out there... thank you for your kind words... it means a lot.

--M
IronHillRestorations
Matt!!!

Thanks for not just falling off the map without a proper good by! We enjoyed meeting you and your wife, and the extra time we got to spend together (locked out that is biggrin.gif ).

Congrats on the baby, it will change your life forever and for the better. Although a day will come when you'll ask "what did we do with all that free time?"

New owner sounds like a nice guy, got the right name anyway! smile.gif

Glad to have met you and if you are ever back in '14 land, or want to be, let me know!

PK

Joe Bob
QUOTE(ninefourteener @ Mar 9 2007, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 9 2007, 10:21 AM) *

Z..... Not only "no"... but F*** NO!! LOL

That crazy woman stalked me for 4 months (after dating for a whopping 2 months)... went after my best friend, even went after my ex wife and her new husband... threatened to kill me, burn down my house, and kidnap my daughter.

Last I knew... it was well over a year and a half later, she was still looking for me at my favorite local bars, and keeping tabs on me through ebay.,... and HERE.

For all I know.. She still could be. I don't know if the infamous naked pictures thread is still floating in cyberspace.. chances are it was deleted though--LOL

Posting a picture of her is just ASKING for trouble... no way--LOL

To all the others out there... thank you for your kind words... it means a lot.

--M

OK...so send me a zipfile with all the pics..... happy11.gif
iamchappy
The world wont be quite the same without a ninefourteener.....thanks for the memories...
Joe Bob
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 9 2007, 02:12 PM) *

The world wont be quite the same without a ninefourteener.....thanks for the memories...

Im MY case....thanks for the MAMARIES...... blink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 9 2007, 10:19 AM) *

How about finding 2 914s, cut them and weld it back to make a 4 door teener, then you would have plenty of room for the family.

rick 918-S
She was a wacko.. Where's that old thread? Why no get a 928? Still Porsche and like a muscle car. Hell, LIKE a muscle car? aktion035.gif driving.gif
markb
Take care. We all know you'll be back someday. The addiction never goes away. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.