Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI In St. Petersburg Fl.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschecb
I see a car on Ebay I might want. Do not have adress or phone # yet. But will soon. Thanks in advance.

Michael
73Phoenix20
Is this the '75 blue Carrera, with the worked over 3.0 litre?

I have tried to get some info on that car, and I live in FL, but the lister is, how can I put this nicely, "rather standoffish".

I believe the owner thinks a '75 Carrera with upwards of 160K on the clock is "all that and a bag of chips", esp. since it has been "upgraded" to a 3.0.

I don't think I would be well received for a PPI, so if this is the car, better get another "Floridian"... BUT, I will be interested to hear your thoughts, if you buy it!
porschecb
No. It is 75 20 liter.
73Phoenix20
Okay! Let me know if you get the current owner to go for a PPI.

I'm going to be out of touch for the next ten days, but after that I might be able to help you out.
porschecb
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Mar 10 2007, 06:46 PM) *

Okay! Let me know if you get the current owner to go for a PPI.

I'm going to be out of touch for the next ten days, but after that I might be able to help you out.

Thanks! Auction will end before then.
URY914
St Pete? Just over the bridge.

Are you talking about the Flat Black car? Seems like a long way to come to get a car like that.
porschecb
Yea I know! Just thinkin I might get it with a little work aready done. (flares new engine) ?????????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.