Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Used-to-be-Dunkels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Lots of people, nice day. Some nice cars.
Elliot Cannon
more
Elliot Cannon
Lets see. Can I attach two pics in one post? Am I even capable?
Elliot Cannon
Click to view attachmentOne of them was too large. Try again.
Elliot Cannon
One at a time I guess.
Elliot Cannon
Check the price on this one.
Elliot Cannon
$295,000. Uhhuh.
Elliot Cannon
Last one.
bernbomb914
worst Dunkels or whatever that I have been too. Total waste of time and gas for 914 people. nice seeing Ron, Elliot.and Thomas.

Bernie
jim_hoyland
Thanks for sharing.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Mar 11 2007, 05:20 PM) *

worst Dunkels or whatever that I have been too. Total waste of time and gas for 914 people. nice seeing Ron, Elliot.and Thomas.

Bernie

Wow, glad I missed it then.

skline
I cant believe you all were down here and didnt at least come by to say hi. The white 914 and the Raveena Green one came by and Thomas even came by. No sign of anyone else? It was like 10 minutes from my house where I was working on the new project all day. I see where I rate now with some of you. chair.gif
Elliot Cannon
You know we love you Scott wub.gif but I had to rush home and ah...water the lawn. I want to stop by and see the new car. I never know if you're working or sleeping or...you know. Do you have any kind of schedule yet?
Cheers, Elliot
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Mar 11 2007, 04:20 PM) *

Bernie

I heard that from more than one person today. Wasn't bad if you were a 356 person. Other than that, not much.
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Mar 11 2007, 06:28 PM) *

I cant believe you all were down here and didnt at least come by to say hi. The white 914 and the Raveena Green one came by and Thomas even came by. No sign of anyone else? It was like 10 minutes from my house where I was working on the new project all day. I see where I rate now with some of you. chair.gif

Uhhhhh ..... I had to wash my hair.

Cap'n Krusty
See? I told you. Maybe if I'd been there it woulda been better. HA!

The Cap'n
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 11 2007, 08:12 PM) *

QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Mar 11 2007, 04:20 PM) *

Bernie

I heard that from more than one person today. Wasn't bad if you were a 356 person. Other than that, not much.

Yeah...ya know what ASSHOLES those guys can be....
skline
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 11 2007, 07:25 PM) *

QUOTE(skline @ Mar 11 2007, 06:28 PM) *

Uhhhhh ..... I had to wash my hair.

Well, it's about time. av-943.gif
skline
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 11 2007, 07:10 PM) *

You know we love you Scott wub.gif but I had to rush home and ah...water the lawn. I want to stop by and see the new car. I never know if you're working or sleeping or...you know. Do you have any kind of schedule yet?
Cheers, Elliot

No set schedule yet, but it is the slow season right now at the port and I have been only working one or two days a week. I still never know when I will be working from day to day or what shift. Once I go full time (Hopefully this year) I will know my set hours and days. I will be home tomorrow working on finishing the removal of all the parts from the car to prep it for body and paint. Come on by if you want to get out of the house for a bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.