Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Important... Please Read
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Hey you!

Unless you're not from the U.S., GET OFF THE COMPUTER... and go enjoy Thanksgiving!.

Here are some options...

1. Watch the parade
2. Eat turkey
3. Pick at food in the kitchen while people are trying to cook
4. Watch football
5. Burp, belch, fart
6. Go to a movie
7. Spend some time with your family
8. A keyboard, screen and box are not "your family"
9. Eat more turkey
10. Call someone and say Hi and wish them happy Thanksgiving
11. Take a friend or family member in your 914 for a drive
12. Eat some pumpkin pie
13. Play a card came
14. Take a nap
15. Make your Christmas gift list
16. Take a walk outside
17. Put up holiday decorations
18. If you are reading this... step away from the computer....
19. Come back later tonight and send e-mail to Brad
20. Be thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

Karl
davep
GET STUFFED!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

We Canucks are still recovering from our Thanksgiving in October.

DaveP
joea9146
clap56.gif driving.gif Go fro a drive after dinner..... driving.gif clap56.gif

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Just waiting for everyone to arrive....
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(davep @ Nov 27 2003, 09:50 AM)
GET STUFFED!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I know what that means in England laugh.gif I think they're too polite mueba.gif

I'm here lookin at the screen cuz wifey had an emergency vet call. We're s'pose to be leav'n for family get together now! Guess we'll be fashionably late blink.gif

............................b
ArtechnikA
i am very thankful today.

my wife and i just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary - i -have- a family.
my brother in San Diego is a technogeek like i am, and we have already exchanged happy Thanksgiving emails.
i lost my father this year, but after many years of various debilitating health issues, at the end, when the lung cancer got him, he wasn't in pain, and he didn't linger.
after more than two years, i have a good job i like, doing what i'm good at.
the 911 is running really well (although i have to cannibalise an alternator pulley from the 914 to make Sunday's PCA tour to Longwood Gardens for the treelighting).
my wife just got a really good job she likes doing what she's good at.

in fact, she's there, doing it, right now - pulling a morning shift at the nursing home where she works so someone else with a family can be home with them, and quality care for the elderly can continue uninterrupted. (if you have a relative in a nursing home, please thank the staff, somehow, this holiday season - there's someone there 24 hours a day, every day, looking after the people you care about.)

we have a lovely turkey marinating in tequila and lime juice, and it's going on the grill in about half an hour - so i can take this brief opportunity to thank YOU for being a wonderful community of friends.

all the best from PA ...
Aaron Cox
beer3.gif happy thanks giving beer3.gif
krk
We're on the left coast -- the main turkey event for us starts around 4 this aft -- gathering with the clan to eat, drink and tell lies. It will be great as always. 'Till then, I'll hack on the house.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

kim.
Drums66
QUOTE(kellzey @ Nov 27 2003, 08:41 AM)

4. Watch football
5. Burp, belch, fart

7. Spend some time with your family

20. Be thankful

*DITTO* have a safe Thanksgiving everyone!
MarkV
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Nov 27 2003, 09:12 AM)

we have a lovely turkey marinating in tequila and lime juice, and it's going on the grill in about half an hour - so i can take this brief opportunity to thank YOU for being a wonderful community of friends.

Tequila & lime juice marinade sounds interesting. Tell me more.

I injected one with a smoke marinade, getting ready to rotisserie on the grill. blowtorch.gif

Happy Turkey Day !!
Jake Raby
I'm Thankful for:

Great customers
Awesome Tools
Bad ASS parts

AND A DAY THE PHONE DON'T RING!

Got a bird on the Rotisserie, and making some DTM parts......

"My name is Jake, I have a working peoblem"...LOL
rick 918-S
Hi all, I need to check on my extended family while I rest up from the snow shoveling! We woke up to 3" of the fresh white stuff. My wife and I worked together on the bird this morning. It was nice. I'm getting hungery. Have a great day with family.
scottb
cheers to all..... beerchug.gif

installed a new kitchen sink this morning... started the bird at noon... watched lilo & stitch with the kids... now got some football on... beer in hand... family on the phone... elastic waist pants on and ready for over indulging...........

i thank you all for your patience with my idiot questions...

i thank that all of you and yours are healthy and together...

i thank that my family is well though dispersed...

i thank that we all have the time to tend to each other...

i thank that i am alive to share with everyone...

now, take care, find your space, be happy, and keep the idle smooth.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.