Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am thankful
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I am thankful for my family, I am thankful for this place, I am thankful that Germans used to have an odd idea of marketing..

I am thankful for my Black 1963 Caddy convertible!!!! Oh yeah! Don't ask!

What do you guys prefer for a long track setup on a 63 caddy? I may do a little autoxing to get used to the undertow... steer..

laugh.gif

M
Bruce Allert
I'll be thankful for tomorrow when I ain't so full......

Gramps had a 63 light blue 2 door hardtop Caddy. White interior..... BIG back seat!

...............b
redshift
You could make five 914s out of it, and still have enough left for a modern step-side van.

I have to move my driveway fence posts out a little.

laugh.gif

M
Qarl
My best friend, growing up, had a '75 Cadillac Brougham 4-door, with the 8.0L Olds engine it (I think). Anyways... that thing was f-ing huge. It had an air suspension system and would literally just float down the road. You could fit a twin matress in the trunk. It got like 10 miles per gallon.

The driver's door had something like 16 switches to control all the doors, windows, locks, seats, etc. It had master over-ride capabilities

We would go scuba diving in the fresh-water springs here in Florida during the Winter. One time, we hit the burrito specials at Taco Bell after a dive. An hour later, it was fart central in the back seat. My friend turned up the heat, rolled up the windows, locked the doors, and activiated the child-proof locks on the rear so we couldn't open the door or roll down the windows. Then he turned up the heat. He thought he was being funny. He stopped after one of our friends "mooned" the front seat and ripped one... only after proclaiming "I fart in your general direction"!!!

Ohhh..... good times... good times...

What?
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(kellzey @ Nov 28 2003, 02:29 PM)
He stopped after one of our friends "mooned" the front seat and ripped one... only after proclaiming "I fart in your general direction"!!!

Ohhh..... good times... good times...

What?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
funnierthanshit laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

....................b
redshift
LMAO!

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.