Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Events this weekend...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
ConeDodger
GGR Saturday Da Shtick
Zone #1 Sunday Altamont
LPR Sunday Marina
Steve_7x
None this weekend. Other priorities (Joy's B'day) so we will be celebrating in a non-automotive manner.

Steve
Steve_7x
Rob,

Do you still have the bumblebee... if so what is the asking price? I MAY have an interested party.

Steve
Michael N
I am doing the Marina event on Sunday with LPR. I think that the Altamont event may fill up and may limit the amount of time on the course. The GGR website has disclaimers about this event having limited space. Although I'd love to drive at the Altamont event. Distance is about the same for me both direction driving from San Jose.
Chris Pincetich
I'm psyched on this weekend! If all goes well my 914 is all back together and doin great and I'll run it Sat and Sunday. I actually joined PCA for 2007! Laryy Sharp from GGR has my email that I want to run at Altamont and he said "no problem, good thing you sent me an email"....this one should be cool with the banked oval as part of the course! Fingers crossed for BOTH Sat at the Stick and Altamont Sunday beerchug.gif

The bad news is my car is still in pieces...my quick side-shift coversion turned in to an engine bay rustoration. More prep and hopefully paint today....it's not going to be too often I have the engine out so I want to make it all nice in there while I have the chance. If I miss a race or 3 (already missed RR AX #1) no big deal.
Joe Ricard
Doing Bell Chase NAS in New Orleans This weekend.
1st time we have been back since Katrina screwed it up.
914wizard
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Mar, 12:41 PM) *

I'm psyched on this weekend! If all goes well my 914 is all back together and doin great and I'll run it Sat and Sunday. I actually joined PCA for 2007! Laryy Sharp from GGR has my email that I want to run at Altamont and he said "no problem, good thing you sent me an email"....this one should be cool with the banked oval as part of the course! Fingers crossed for BOTH Sat at the Stick and Altamont Sunday beerchug.gif

The bad news is my car is still in pieces...my quick side-shift coversion turned in to an engine bay rustoration. More prep and hopefully paint today....it's not going to be too often I have the engine out so I want to make it all nice in there while I have the chance. If I miss a race or 3 (already missed RR AX #1) no big deal.

IPB Image

Respect

IPB Image
sean_v8_914
El Toro sunday 18th driving.gif
sean_v8_914
Fontana April 1st
sean_v8_914
san diego this sunday teh 29th.
Joe Ricard
Walnut ridge NT. 29th

Can't make it however.

But watch for the two 914's running F Prepared

FP Count:5

9 Clayton, Raymond
Little Rock, AR 1973 Porsche 914-6 Ylw
G/R RACING Hoosier Arkansas Region
MW
44 Davis, Richard
Jacksonville, AR 1991 PORSCHE 944S2 Red
PERFECTION PLUS Kumho Arkansas Region
MW
71 MCPHERSON, STEVEN
Benton, AR 1987 PORSCHE 944 Blk
PERFECTION PLUS Hoosier Arkansas Region
MW
109 Jackson, Jonathan
Maumelle, AR 1973 Porsche 914-6 Ylw
Perfection Plus Hoosier Arkansas Region
MW
171 MCPHERSON, RICK
Benton, AR 1987 PORSCHE 944 Blk
PERFECTION PLUS Hoosier Arkansas Region
MW
ConeDodger
Out here where the sun plunks into the sea we have a two day Zone 7 series event at Santa Rosa at the Charles Shultz Airport. Zone #2 and #3 I believe. If you are going to qualify for the year end points you need to do the pairs of two days I think...

McMark? You want to co-drive the 'Bee?
McMark
Maybe on Sunday. idea.gif

I think Allison has me 'booked' on Saturday. wink.gif

I really need to get a helmet.... dry.gif
RoadGlue
Wish I could make the AX at Shultz this weekend, but I'll be on my way to Thunderhill that day for a track day on Monday. Nah, I'd rather be at Thunderhill anyways! It will be my track day! smile.gif

Have fun!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 25 2007, 06:07 PM) *

Wish I could make the AX at Shultz this weekend, but I'll be on my way to Thunderhill that day for a track day on Monday. Nah, I'd rather be at Thunderhill anyways! It will be my track day! smile.gif

Have fun!

Randy,
It is a two day event. Come on Saturday. Track on Monday! Dude! We need to represent!
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Apr 25 2007, 06:59 PM) *

Randy,
It is a two day event. Come on Saturday. Track on Monday! Dude! We need to represent!

How cool! I thought it was a typo in the Red's calender! I'll be in Napa all day installing fresh brake lines on all four corners, turning the front rotors and installing fresh bearings up there as well. Oh, and I have fresh Porterfield R compound pads to install while I'm there as well.

Did I mention that I've only run my new motor for 20 minutes as of today? I've got some major breaking in to do as well... Yikes!

Next time, I promise!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.