Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Oil cooler (what's it worth?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bwilless
I have an original 914-6 oil cooler that I'm going to replace. Any idea what I can get for it assuming it's in very good condition?

Thanks
Red-Beard
Its worth more than people are willing to pay for it.

At Mittlemotor, new is NLA. Used are 264.66 Euros, plus $29 Euros shipping to the states.
Eric_Shea
$5.00

Send to...

Eric Shea
10883 Pleasant Hill Drive

It better be clean too wink.gif
davep
$10.00 and I'll accept it as is.
Why are you replacing it?
I have a customer that will need one soon.

DaveP
djm914-6
$15.00 plus shipping and handling. I don't care what it looks like.

Send to
2 Olean Road
Burlington MA 01803

I owe my mechanic a cooler; he gave me one that I need to repay.
bwilless
The 914-6 cooler is in perfect condition. I'm installing a front oil cooler system and I'm going with a modified 911 cooler that has a -16 (1") fitting.
Eddie Williams
$25 is my final offer!
Eric_Shea
What a bunch of slime balls... bidding me up like that.

$30.00

An "yes" I'll pay the damn shipping and clean the damn thing! mad.gif

You'd probably like a real answer though huh? Around $360 if that's what Mittlemotor is getting. Hard to say though because, stateside, 911 oil coolers can be quite costly and then you would have it modded as per another thread currently active on the list. I'd bet you'd spend more than $360 going that route... On the other hand, if you bought a 911 engine to shove into your 914 chance are it has an oil cooler which can be modded for consideriably less...

I have a couple of extra 911 coolers that I'm going to have modded by the shop down the road. They do excellent aluminum welding.
Brad Roberts
I will run the one I have for sale @ 250$ on Ebay and in the classifieds. Pressure tested and cleaned.

They are hard to find.. and I bet that like 30% of the stuff Mittelmotor shows.... they dont have them.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.