Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "4th Dimension"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Go check out this poll.

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=60423

This wouldalso be for 914/4 guys as well! I have big plans to make this happen, but need your help!

The 914 engine would be one of our major areas for content!
VegasRacer
Sure. Count me in.

A well built type IV can be a thing of beauty and surprise a lot of people.
I love it at the race track when people come up and say
"Wow! You really only got a 4 in that thing." after I beat them in their 6 cyl.
Jake Raby
Yep, I hear that story every Monday morning during race season......Guys love it!
Mockmaw
You mean fragment the community even more by creating yet another group?

I really don't have the desire to become involved with another club. I'm very happy here. For that matter, I'd rather see my donations go to these guys who continue to step up for us, time and time again.

Probably not the answer that you wanted, but you did ask for feedback.
TheCabinetmaker
Dues? 20 bucks a year? laugh.gif
Jake Raby
This would be engine related only. It would not be a site like this one, so it would not interfere.
r_towle
Jake, go for it.....

I think it would have alot of appeal if the engine combos were shared.....

I know that you have alot of blood sweat and tears into these formulas, but not all of us can afford to have you build a sweet engine......but we really want one and can afford to build it ourselves....

Good solid advice would be really helpful in deciding what and how to build.....I would be quite happy to buy all my parts from you.....

Rich
Jake Raby
Thats about the only thing I cannot share..... However I would be sharing many detailed articles with the members of the club.

When my parts store comes online it will enable individuals to buy my parts at very competitive prices, with all mods already done to them. This will make it possible to have an engine close to what I build.

As for sharing the entire combination- ain't happenin....My engines are my hallmark, and will remain that way...

These combos took me a tremendous amount of time to devise and modify to get perfect........... So, THE only way to get a 100% Jake engine, is to buy the whole puppy. The parts will get you close, but they don't have my assembly.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.