Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine compartment hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
geniusanthony
so the car is carbed and I have several hoses in there that I wanna get rid of. There are two vacuums from the fuel tank charcoal canister coming through the firewall on the drivers side, there are two more coming through the engine helf on the passenger side. there is a return fuel line(?) under the right engine shelf, what of these can I remove and is there anything else that needs to be done after I chop em off, thanks all, also where can i get rubber plugs for all these to seal off where they used to be.

Thanks Tony, If you need pics let me know.
Hammy
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Mar 18 2007, 03:48 PM) *

so the car is carbed and I have several hoses in there that I wanna get rid of. There are two vacuums from the fuel tank charcoal canister coming through the firewall on the drivers side, there are two more coming through the engine helf on the passenger side. there is a return fuel line(?) under the right engine shelf, what of these can I remove and is there anything else that needs to be done after I chop em off, thanks all, also where can i get rubber plugs for all these to seal off where they used to be.

Thanks Tony, If you need pics let me know.

Stick a bolt in the return line and then hose clamp it.
My charcoal canister lines are unhooked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.