Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EL TOROS AUTO X TODAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif
Tobra
Dominate the field, heck they were the field. Looks like a pretty fast track.
Aaron Cox
looked like fun guys!

Joe Ricard
My co-driver put the Red Neck Racer in FTD and top PAX (XP .868)
We were the only 914 against "big pond SCCA drivers"
steveinOC
Thanks for the pics. Another great day auto-xing. The only thing that would make
even better is if MORE 914's showed.

This is a great venue, so c'mon guys and gals, join us for some taildraggin,
wasserboxer, ego deflating, kickass fun. I really love beatin those guys.

Next event about a month away. I'll post the details soon.
Let's see how many teeners we can get to join the fun.

Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif
PinetreePorsche
Right on, guys! But for us distant observers, give us a bit more info: Where's the track/lot/runway, whatever? How were cars classed. About how many 914s --and were all of them semi-stock--that is, fours or orig. sixes, if there were any? Sounds like some Boxders, too--how many, and what kind of time differences between our old campaigners and the new kids on the block? And what kind of other iron--any Japanese? Just want to get the full picture.
sean_v8_914
steve, thanks for the Hoosier loan. that was more fun than wrastlin gators in a hot tub (future red neck racer practice comment)

the track:
El Toro is an old military air strip. there are 2 runways running paralel with a taxi way that connects them. we go up one runway, cross teh taxi way in a slolom, then down teh other side in 72 seconds...unless you have a 911. then it takes 80 or so
sean_v8_914
or if your Steve it only takes 69!!!
Type 4 Unleashed
WTF.gif
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Definately worth going out there ! Had a great time watching and there are always new 914 owners showing up.

LarryR
Sweet! looks like a good time was had.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.