Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone used these people?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
I just want to make sure they're decent people. I've got a bad feeling from their site, but their prices are good. Are they legit?
Mark D.
Phoenix-MN
I've ordered from them several times. Quick shipping and gauges/senders were as described. No problems at all.

Paul
jd74914
Just so anyone who pastes that site in their browser knows gauges is spelled wrong so it brings you to a stupid search site poke.gif

www.egauges.com
BMXerror
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Mar 19 2007, 11:47 AM) *

Just so anyone who pastes that site in their browser knows gauges is spelled wrong so it brings you to a stupid search site poke.gif

www.egauges.com

Oops... I deserve a alfred.gif for that... hehe... Thanks guys.
Mark D.
Aaron Cox
i wish they sold just the CHT harness..... i need that
jd74914
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Mar 19 2007, 02:50 PM) *

www.egauges.com

Mark D.

I just didn't want anyone to go to the extra sketchy site laugh.gif

AA, can't you just make one . . . or is it a special metal wire with the actual reader in the gauge?
Gint
I'll edit the thread title.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Mar 19 2007, 11:51 AM) *

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Mar 19 2007, 02:50 PM) *

www.egauges.com

Mark D.

I just didn't want anyone to go to the extra sketchy site laugh.gif

AA, can't you just make one . . . or is it a special metal wire with the actual reader in the gauge?

the thermocouple+harness?

the thermocouple ring is made from dissimilar metals, which create voltage when heated up (they react differently).....

AA
Eric_Shea
I used them... great to deal with. Best price. No problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.