Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Bought myself a daily driver...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
Pics tomorrow... This is just a teaser biggrin.gif

PS.. Its german smile.gif
McMark
tongue.gif
sww914
popcorn[1].gif
blitZ
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 20 2007, 02:09 AM) *

hmmmm, Audi?
skline
I am going to guess....................................

A Bug?
rwjames
Audi? No that's too easy.

It's this rare VW Jetta Bunny Edition. I got the clue and it's this car laying some eggs. It must be a diesel.
Hammy
QUOTE(rwjames @ Mar 20 2007, 10:25 AM) *

Audi? No that's too easy.

It's this rare VW Jetta Bunny Edition. I got the clue and it's this car laying some eggs. It must be a diesel.

Perfect for you Andrew laugh.gif
Do you even have anymore space left in that garage?
Aaron Cox
a 914?

bet you got the audi a4
SirAndy
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 19 2007, 11:09 PM) *

Pics tomorrow... This is just a teaser biggrin.gif

dude, that's like the vogons blowing up earth right after the girl in the pub figured out the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything ...
slap.gif Andy
Andyrew
Muhahaha

IPB Image
biosurfer1
make sure you never get in an accident...the VP of my old company had an audi and insurance companies want to total those things if a shopping cart hits them!

S4 Bi-turbo???smile.gif
Eric Taylor
alright andy- your gona love the audi. I hope its the turbo, way more fun than the v6. Ask me how I know.
dan10101
He'll be on sometime soon. He's been out playing in the rain. (is there a clue in that?)

Now he must clean it up before he takes pictures of it.

Heeltoe914
Andrew So did I. when I am not driving my Pick-up or van I am now driving this. I was saling my 99 M3 so I had to step up to something that would be loads of fun, and its
Supercharged with coilovers and a chip. 350hp tested and DOT stickered.
So its not german but my other cars (german needed some international company).
Best of all its mid eng, Now lets see your new DD. 0000 is a great way to go in almost any model. Hope you dont mind me sharing your tread.
dlo914
:hi-jack: hey Leamon! i saw you over at NsxPrime.com forum! nice find & purchase! Should check out my friend's DownForce Widebody NSX :drool:
tdgray
The NSX is one smokin' ass car !!!

Highly under rated.
Andyrew
I spent 4 hours after work going through it and cleaning it.. By the time it was clean it was dark.. So I didnt get pics of it.

But, its a white 98 Audi a4 1.8t Quattro manual.
It has a chip, true coil overs, knn filter, and 135k miles.

Cloth tan interior (very nice condition) which will be perfect for my daily driving abuse...
Audi's sick BOSE sound system w/ 6disk changer in trunk.

It aint perfect, but its a clear title, with a couple of little things that need attention.. But its a great drive!!

Quattro is AMAZING!!!!! Honestly it handles better with crappy stock tires than the 944 turbo, And its comparable to the 914!!!!

in the wet... omg... i cant tell a difference between dry....
grantsfo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 21 2007, 12:35 PM) *

I spent 4 hours after work going through it and cleaning it.. By the time it was clean it was dark.. So I didnt get pics of it.

But, its a white 98 Audi a4 1.8t Quattro manual.
It has a chip, true coil overs, knn filter, and 135k miles.

Cloth tan interior (very nice condition) which will be perfect for my daily driving abuse...
Audi's sick BOSE sound system w/ 6disk changer in trunk.

It aint perfect, but its a clear title, with a couple of little things that need attention.. But its a great drive!!

Quattro is AMAZING!!!!! Honestly it handles better with crappy stock tires than the 944 turbo, And its comparable to the 914!!!!

in the wet... omg... i cant tell a difference between dry....

Sweet! I loved my wifes 2002 A4 1.8T Quattro. It was chipped (250 hp) with sports springs and konis with big 245 Falken tires all around. It was just stupidly capable for a sedan.

Comparable to a 914? Yeah it has 4 wheels and it is made by a German car manufacturer. laugh.gif

Did 98's have oil sludge issue?
BMXerror
Two sweet cars. Is that a Bell supercharger on the NSX, or am I mistaken?
Mark D.
Justinp71
I just got (Monday) a 2005 Grand Prix Gt, its a great sports sedan and it didn't cost to much so I can still afford parts for my 914. It also has every option you can think of besides a cd changer.

The tree already shat all over it, from the storm that came thru....
Heeltoe914
Comptech Suoercharger. looks like a few of us are feeding the economy.
Andyrew
Grant.. yes.

Im going to go through it and change the oil, clean the oil screen, change all the fluids, replace the timing belt and water pump and drive the crap out of it..

Pics coming soon.
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

smile.gif
Andyrew
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Oh ya, the seats fold down in the back... They are GREAT!!!

Huge massive 4 body trunk..

grantsfo
What size are your current wheels? I might have some wheels and tires for you if you want them. I have old stock 16" wheels in decent shape - tires shot. I also have some 18"X8.5" RS replica wheels, but they are heavy as sin and have some curb rash - they have new tires however. Bridgestone Potenza 750's. I think newer A4 wheels work?
Andyrew
My current one's are 15's.

As long as its not for a TT then they will work.
Do they look like
IPB Image

Or
IPB Image

Email me with a price... Where are you autoxing next? Maybe we could meet there? I'd be interested in both sets if the price was right.. realize that ebay is cheap as dirt (cept tires)..
grantsfo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 21 2007, 11:23 PM) *

My current one's are 15's.

As long as its not for a TT then they will work.
Do they look like
IPB Image

Or
IPB Image

Email me with a price... Where are you autoxing next? Maybe we could meet there? I'd be interested in both sets if the price was right.. realize that ebay is cheap as dirt (cept tires)..

Price is always right when I have stuff just hanging around in my temporary garage. How's free? I'm tired of looking at them stacked and collecting dust. The 18" wheels have 245/40/18 tires and look similar to the first picture you posted. Again the 18"s look cool but are heavy and two of them are curb rashed, but you can easily fix curb rash with a little sanding and new paint
Andyrew
You've got yourself an email!!
Andyrew
Finally gteched the car..

169 was my pegged awhp, it was solid at 160though so... 160x1.25(4wd loss) So around 200-210hp..
0-60 was an astounding 6.51...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.