Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what's new from Automobile Atlanta Inc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
dr914@autoatlanta.com
IPB Image
IPB Image

and they did a beautiful job! Finally!!!!!! The only difference is that instead of saying "hella" they say auatl! that is it! Perfect fit perfect clarity perfect for concours perfect to replace the no longer available lights. We also have totally clear italian type and the red amber euro type on the water now coming to us.
As another note perfect replica shift knobs complete with the 3-d five speed logo are being produced as well. Samples look great!

taillight lens set 199.50, free shipping to club members (and these come in a big padded box!!!!!!

they are in stock as of june 16 2008 get 'em while they are hot!
brer
do they have the grey gasket rubber in the groove?

look great!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(brer @ Mar 21 2007, 11:15 AM) *

do they have the grey gasket rubber in the groove?

look great!

yes dark gray in the groove and white gasket available as well!
nomore9one4
Looks great George. I will need a set of those in the near future clap56.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(faux916 @ Mar 21 2007, 02:50 PM) *

Looks great George. I will need a set of those in the near future clap56.gif

thank you it took long enough! The clear ones are really a neat item .
computers4kids
Excellent...thank you! I bet these drastically effect the used market...I can finally get a nice set without having to sell my first born. Thank you for making parts available for our cars.

Have you ever thought about putting a few of these on ebay for exposure...get the word out.
beer.gif
Aaron Cox
make euro tails! better yet FRENCH tails!
bondo
Neato!

On the shift knobs.. any idea of pricing? Would it be possible to get custom (non-stock) shift patterns on them?
craig downs
AWESOME I think you deserve one of these smilie_pokal.gif
I will be ordering a euro set when you get them in.
Thank you for your commintment to the NLA parts
jeeperjohn56
Those look great! Ill be getting a pair when paint job comes. Have to sell first born and the dog.Thanks for having great products for these fun cars.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(bondo @ Mar 21 2007, 05:40 PM) *

Neato!

On the shift knobs.. any idea of pricing? Would it be possible to get custom (non-stock) shift patterns on them?

we willl have all of the standard porsche shift patterns as they are making the knobs in quantity. the samples look great. the current pricing on the billet aluminum insert is about 75 so the others will be cheaper. We have also made the steel crush sleeve and have them in stock.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Mar 21 2007, 10:02 PM) *

Those look great! Ill be getting a pair when paint job comes. Have to sell first born and the dog.Thanks for having great products for these fun cars.

thanks for the positive reinforcement! Now if we can force the windshield top seals through! We should know something significant tomorrow
914werke
I dont suppose they are available as singles?

as an aside whats the status on the pre-cut "tar" for us CW types?
smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 21 2007, 04:33 PM) *

Excellent...thank you! I bet these drastically effect the used market...I can finally get a nice set without having to sell my first born. Thank you for making parts available for our cars.

Have you ever thought about putting a few of these on ebay for exposure...get the word out.
beer.gif
thanks for the suggestion! We will take it!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=230108331567
Festive_Zombie
I'll get a set a euro lights as soon as they arrive, great work George.
914werke
icon_bump.gif

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 22 2007, 04:23 PM) *

smile.gif

Hammy
Pretty awesome. I hope you keep making them for a while.
Chris Pincetich
I'm the highest bidder for now smilie_pokal.gif
Sure would be nice to say goodbye to the faded spider-web cracks beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Mar 21 2007, 05:34 PM) *

Aaron the euros are floating out there on the ocean along with the clear italien versions!!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 25 2007, 10:37 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

smile.gif

pre cut tar any moment now.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 26 2007, 10:54 AM) *

Aaron the euros are floating out there on the ocean along with the clear italien versions!!!

did the french tails surrender and jump overboard?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Mar 26 2007, 10:21 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 26 2007, 10:54 AM) *

did the french tails surrender and jump overboard?

I love the french but not their tail light lenses. No one ever wanted them!

Remember free shipping to club members
914werke

mad.gif icon_bump.gif

smile.gif

woobn8r
I bought a set from AA Yesterday....

I'll report on them when they arrive...

If you have old POS lenses...how can you pass these up?

Cheers,

Sean
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 26 2007, 05:00 PM) *

mad.gif icon_bump.gif

smile.gif

Sure they are! As soon as the other four thousand of them hit, they will be available individually.
eric914
Keep putting them on Ebay. Last bid was $265 for the pair. There must still be a few people who don't know about our little group to see you can get them for $199 a pair direct.

As soon as some extra cash comes my way I am definatly getting a set.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(eric914 @ Mar 30 2007, 05:25 AM) *

Keep putting them on Ebay. Last bid was $265 for the pair. There must still be a few people who don't know about our little group to see you can get them for $199 a pair direct.

we could sure use a good e bayer to list for us!
por73914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 30 2007, 12:08 PM) *

I can do your ebay ads for you...I have over 175 positive feedback. Let me know.
Paul
por72911@gmail.com
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(por73914 @ Apr 13 2007, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 30 2007, 12:08 PM) *

I can do your ebay ads for you...I have over 175 positive feedback. Let me know.
Paul
por72911@gmail.com

If you are local you are our new man! Please let us know.
neo914-6
Hey Dr, can you get me an unglued set? I remove the center section for my custom application and a clean gap will glue better. I tried to buy a proto clear set from you a couple of years ago.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Apr 15 2007, 05:27 PM) *

Hey Dr, can you get me an unglued set? I remove the center section for my custom application and a clean gap will glue better. I tried to buy a proto clear set from you a couple of years ago.

Had not thought about not gluing them! No they are all glued but the glue line is not that intense and they are able to be split without damage! Please remember we have the euro the us and the all clear coming
degreeoff
oh hell ya I want all clear...as a spare!
dflesburg
Are euro lenses in? How much are they?
Lavanaut
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 22 2007, 04:04 PM) *

we willl have all of the standard porsche shift patterns as they are making the knobs in quantity. the samples look great. the current pricing on the billet aluminum insert is about 75 so the others will be cheaper. We have also made the steel crush sleeve and have them in stock.

Any update on these?

Thanks
neo914-6
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 16 2007, 10:41 AM) *

Had not thought about not gluing them! No they are all glued but the glue line is not that intense and they are able to be split without damage! Please remember we have the euro the us and the all clear coming

Isn't the joint stepped like the original? If so, the glue joint shouldn't be easily split.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jul 11 2007, 03:13 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 16 2007, 10:41 AM) *

Isn't the joint stepped like the original? If so, the glue joint shouldn't be easily split.

It is. Just like the original!
tyler
"Isn't the joint stepped like the original? If so, the glue joint shouldn't be easily split.
"

I don't remember if the joint is stepped but mine came through in pieces. They were also all scuffed up and had to be returned. I've been waiting fo replacements for over 3 months - guess new customers have a priority, I call every few weeks and get the old "slow boat" story. I wasn't going to post anything about this but my payment and the price of return shipping has been hang out for a long time.
dr914@autoatlanta.com

QUOTE(tyler @ Jul 16 2007, 08:46 AM) *

"Isn't the joint stepped like the original? If so, the glue joint shouldn't be easily split.
"

I don't remember if the joint is stepped but mine came through in pieces. They were also all scuffed up and had to be returned. I've been waiting fo replacements for over 3 months - guess new customers have a priority, I call every few weeks and get the old "slow boat" story. I wasn't going to post anything about this but my payment and the price of return shipping has been hang out for a long time.

Nice! You ARE a good customer and that is why you got a set first. There are over 600 others who have NOT received their lens sets. This has been going on now over five years. I do not get mad like most people and do not whine nor complain, but I do have reason to do in this situation, but at my age have learned that it gets one no where. So here and here is the latest:

lenses has been deapatched by air. the sea will be completed as there is some quality problem which will be rectified in couple of weeks.

If you need any information please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ashish Jain
Incharge Exports Division
Lavanaut
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Jul 11 2007, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 22 2007, 04:04 PM) *

Any update on these?

Thanks

BigDBass
Any ETA on the euro tail lenses?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jul 24 2007, 11:23 PM) *

Any ETA on the euro tail lenses?

ten sets advance shipment of each kind next week the rest 30 more days. We keep getting the run around and have paid for them all! BUT a reputible company with sterling credential.
rmital
QUOTE(woobn8r @ Mar 27 2007, 11:49 AM) *

Cheers,

Sean

...how about that report..? how'd they fit? quality??
blitZ
What was the verdict with the tail light lens? Are they available in US and Euro version? I'm looking for a set.

dflesburg
Did euro lenes arrive?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the end of november we have the us the euro and the italian coming 1100 sets! FINALLY This company was really sssssssssslllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww in delivery. We shouldn't have paid them in full!!!!!
woobn8r
QUOTE(rmital @ Aug 1 2007, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(woobn8r @ Mar 27 2007, 11:49 AM) *

Cheers,

Sean

...how about that report..? how'd they fit? quality??

They look beautiful...just as George said. I just test fit mine and put them back in the box for when my 914 is ready for re-assembly.
tango-52
So these are in now, I hear. Free bump.
rmital
...are there clear Italian lenses too?
t collins
George,
Mine arrived yesterday and my hat is of to you. They look great!
Thanks,
Tom Collins
retrofit
Let us know when the clear tails come in. I've got a pair of your clear front turn sig lenses on my '74 2.0 Most people don't even know they exist...bought them years ago from you when they first came out.
Sometimes business can be fun!
Allen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.