Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nor Cal teeners- EuroSunday is back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
addwestern
Euro Sunday is back- come hang out, and get some professional quality photos taken of your car- three of us braved the elements last time.

Over at the Pavilions in Sacramento- Sunday at 8:00- details go to http://eurosunday.net or PM me.
addwestern
Changed date and time- I was a week ahead- it's this Sunday.
Tobra
Should be nice weather, I can give up an hour or two on Sunday early. See you there Nate, I am going to bring a thermos of coffe I think, don't care for starbucks much
porschecb
What about my Sunday morning sleep in? poke.gif yellowsleep[1].gif Ill think about it. yawn.gif
addwestern
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 22 2007, 12:44 PM) *

What about my Sunday morning sleep in? poke.gif yellowsleep[1].gif Ill think about it. yawn.gif

Yes, but there's Starbucks, and my radiant personality. boldblue.gif
porschecb
How late I can i get there to still get parked with everyone? (914's)
addwestern
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 22 2007, 01:26 PM) *

How late I can i get there to still get parked with everyone? (914's)

Probably around 830-845- If I know How many are coming, I'll have Jim lay on the ground to block traffic.
porschecb
Ok! I am in. dry.gif Guess i will need my lawn chair eh?
Tobra
Lawn chair, now why didn't I think of that when I went to the autocross?

I got there about 0900 last time, but it was raining so not one of those Ferrari pussies showed up. You can park right next to Nate, your cars are close to the same color
biosurfer1
i'll be there, sans 914 unfortunetly...still not in full working condition.

see ya sunday morning.
Tobra
Brett, what you have left to do? Is your shifter in pieces still?
biosurfer1
I have to drop the engine mount bar again to get the firewall shift rod out and replaced, then get everything hooked up.

I know i've been lazy but I lost motivation after realizing I had to take that damn bar out after the pain it was to get it in.... I'll get working on it this weekend though. Seeing good working cars on Sunday will give me the inspiration I need.
addwestern
QUOTE(Tobra @ Mar 22 2007, 02:32 PM) *

Lawn chair, now why didn't I think of that when I went to the autocross?

I got there about 0900 last time, but it was raining so not one of those Ferrari pussies showed up. You can park right next to Nate, your cars are close to the same color

Not any more- got a 73 2.0 Appearance Group resto project in the family. As of next week, I'll have the most interesting seats for it- starting to do custom leather ones.

IPB Image

Originally a silver car, been repainted gray- but will go back to silver- currently "PT 914."
eg914
Sign me up! Maybe some of the exotics will come out if it isn't raining huh.gif

Nate changes cars too fast for me to remember what to watch for!
Tobra
Easy, watch for a 914, you just can't be sure of the color
addwestern
You can be sure of that... I think I might hang on to this one for a week or so.... smile.gif
Martin Baker
Tobra
Better bring the orange car, she was complaining about getting in and out of the blue one, though the blue one probably sounds better, no definitely sounds better.

Gonna bring my my bro Geoff
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
porschecb
Get plenty of sleep! See ya in the am!! driving.gif
Tobra
manana
addwestern
later gator
porschecb
Checked the tire pressure last night added a liitle air to all four. Get up this morning and got a drivers side front flat WTF.gif I am thinking valve stem issue. Put air back in and will check in an hour and see. No I am going to run my spare in a car show. If its holds long enough i will bring a converter and pump. THIS SUCKS!
porschecb
Can anyone bring one of those valve stem tightning things. How often do you need one of those?
Martin Baker
Tobra
There is Martin now. signal914.jpg
Geoff my bro and probably Michael to his right
Some random guy to the left
Couple cars

Click to view attachment
Tobra
Not the car with the zipper on its side, Alison
I think I jiggled the camera
Click to view attachment
Tobra
Alison, its for sale. Probably stiffer with metal panels instead of windows too.

That dog on the side of the red car was battery powered and made quite obscene gyrations.
Never saw a car with a "zipper" paint job.

Click to view attachment
Tobra
I love how these things sound. Saw more Panteras in one place than I ever have seen before. One had a very loud orange paint job, have a pic somewhere

Click to view attachment

Good to see everyone
addwestern
I want to thank everyone for coming- soon I hope that we'll continue to add more and more folks and have our own rightful spot in "the crowd."

Click to view attachment
Dana rockin' out.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
porschecb
Nice to see everyone again! It seems no matter what is planned we all show up. It is nice see we are all friends and take the time to share our time with a car we all love. Here's to us!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif BBQ in May!! I want to see everyone Kids, Wifes, Girlfriends or whatever! Details to follow! chowtime.gif jsharp.gif
addwestern
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 25 2007, 06:17 PM) *

Nice to see everyone again! It seems no matter what is planned we all show up. It is nice see we are all friends and take the time to share our time with a car we all love. Here's to us!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif BBQ in May!! I want to see everyone Kids, Wifes, Girlfriends or whatever! Details to follow! chowtime.gif jsharp.gif

Hmmm... which to bring, my wife or my girlfriend.... idea.gif
LarryR
Does this ever migrate south to SF / E. Bay area? If not looks like I will make the drive up to Sacramento ... my 914 wont be on the road for several months but I could drive my 911 up.

Tobra
they went up the hill this time, lunch at Appelbees(yes they spelled it like that on the flyer), out Jackson Hiway to Latrobe Rd.

I am familiar with the route they took, and should have had nice two lane pavement. There are a lot of nice roads around the area. You might contact them and see if they are considering any drives into whatever area you are in. The guy doing the drivers meeting mentioned something about mixing it up as far as destinations.
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
addwestern
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Mar 27 2007, 05:56 PM) *

I found these, the link for them does not work on the images page. Nate and my car are included. We are loved like all the others...

http://www.eurosunday.net/images/adam/03-07a.html

Damn Martin, I didn't know you were a hacker in disguise! type.gif
Martin Baker
porschecb
These guys do a great photo shoot!!!!!!!!!! Good for us!!!
Martin Baker
Tobra
Oops, I will be at Cal-Neva that morning.

I think those pics of mine were to show the primer, the ghetto tail light and the tail end(that they get to see chasing me biggrin.gif )

Took off the rocker cover and door sill on the passenger side, surface rust only, thank goodness
Tobra
Martin, I am just going to go ahead and do some of these with a tape measure stuck on beside it, burn it on a disc and give it to you. That way I can leave the files huge and you will have it in a format you can easily pass on to someone else. The writing would almost fill the length of the door if it were on right. ALso figured out why there may have been a picture of my car. The alpine 500 sticker. Lot of people there who know Norm and Marion, maybe one of the photogs

Click to view attachment
Martin Baker
addwestern
Next Event 4/22/07 at the Pavilions again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.