Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lost bolt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sk8kat1
damn it I was making such good progress .. I have misplaced one of my caliper bolts mad.gif anybody got one local or sorta local .... mark .... chris ... bueller biggrin.gif
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Mar 22 2007, 07:47 AM) *

damn it I was making such good progress .. I have misplaced one of my caliper bolts mad.gif anybody got one local or sorta local .... mark .... chris ... bueller biggrin.gif

I probably can find one for you. Which bolt exactly do you need?
sk8kat1
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Mar 22 2007, 07:53 AM) *

QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Mar 22 2007, 07:47 AM) *

I probably can find one for you. Which bolt exactly do you need?

the big ones that hold the caliper to the trailing arm
Bartlett 914
M12 X 1.5 X 30 grade 12 Hex head screw. Probably not available at the local hardware. I have one if you want to come and get it. You may get lucky at the auto parts store but I have doubts they will have one.
aircooledboy
Holy Crap Mikey,

Sorry, but for some reason I didn't see your 2 week old PM until now. Sorry Mang. WTF.gif

I guess you don't need help getting the engine in any more. laugh.gif Of course I have a caliper bolt. I'm even going to be in Boone tommorow. If I can pull one off easily tonight, I will stick it in your mail box. If not, you may have to come out and get it over the weekend. beerchug.gif
Joe Ricard
Yup pretty rare bolt. unless you have a couple parts cars laying around. What I want is same bolt 35 - 40 mm long. Probably have to go online for that. But I gots a bunch of stock caliper bolts.
sk8kat1
mark -- pm sent

chris -- pm sent ...

joe I will keep you in mind if I end up needing to get from you ...

this place is great ... i love you guys.... biggrin.gif drunk.gif laugh.gif
736conver
QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Mar 22 2007, 11:55 AM) *

mark -- pm sent

chris -- pm sent ...

joe I will keep you in mind if I end up needing to get from you ...

this place is great ... i love you guys.... biggrin.gif drunk.gif laugh.gif

I have some too if needed. Would take a day via usps.
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Mar 22 2007, 09:45 AM) *

Yup pretty rare bolt. unless you have a couple parts cars laying around. What I want is same bolt 35 - 40 mm long. Probably have to go online for that. But I gots a bunch of stock caliper bolts.

Hi Joe.

I couldn't find your bolts in Hex head but I found them in a Socket Head Cap Screw. These guys have lots of nice metric stuff.

http://www.metricmcc.com/catalog/Ch1/1-43.pdf

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.