Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: this wires connects to what?!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sk8kat1
ok IIRC the grn/blk wire from the taco plate connects to the green wire by the brain box .. right?!

then there is a connector thay has one red and one blk .. that is for the blower ..right?!

my god it is like r2-d2 threw up in the engine bay biggrin.gif
rmital
...this is a good bit of information compliments of Sir Andy.
hope it help you some.
sk8kat1
thanks beerchug.gif

I think that helped with the red and blk wire to the blower .. but still a little foggy on the grn/blk and green wires
rmital
QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Mar 23 2007, 11:00 AM) *

ok IIRC the grn/blk wire from the taco plate connects to the green wire by the brain box .. right?!

this is the wire on my '73 2.0L from the taco to the oil temp gauge. Goes into the main harness right under the ECU.
sk8kat1
that's the one ... on my car there is a little green wire poking out from I think the harness... I think that is where this wire connects
rmital
QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Mar 23 2007, 12:47 PM) *

little green wire poking out from I think the harness... I think that is where this wire connects

yep...connect before mounting the ECU. The more slack in the harness the easier to push the connectors together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.