Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
This thread will need pics on my end After I pick up #4 tonite,
but nevertheless I need both a pic of an early 1.7 engine and an early 2.0. with all the stuff on it.
I dont think the engine in the car is what the po belives but forgot to get #'s before I left. yellowsleep[1].gif
The car is a one owner ,garage kept 70 very low vin# with almost no rust.
Never hit, Same mech for the last 22 years.
The only detract is that at some point an ex wife talked him into a color change ar15.gif
Pics from my end tonite......

Oh I forgot,

$3500.00

bootyshake.gif

JT and Miss Mari
BMXerror
Three or four bolt intake manifolds? That's a big clue right there. Throttle body on the side or top of the plenum chamber? Someone who's a little more educated should chime in here pretty soon.
Mark D.
r_towle
Those are the easy to spot items.

The intake is different, in alot of ways.

I would look at the three/four bolts on the heads, the plug location
and the throttle body

Rich
Bleyseng
1.7l and a 2.0l which has the center throttle body
Bleyseng
2.0L engine
street legal go-kart
Thanks everyone.
I was pretty sure that what I was looking at was a 1.7 because of the bolt pattern but I was so excited about the car that the air box fabicated from sheet aluminum distracted me from getting the engine #'s.
Strongest 1.7 I have ever driven.
All the original parts for the fuel injection came with the car including the air cleaner ect. 30 plus years of service records.
Drove the car home last nite , a trip of about 70 miles with out a hicup. piratenanner.gif

The look on wannateeners face (16 yo son) was priceless.

"Can I drive it?Can I drive it?Can I drive it?Can I drive it?"

Why yes son , of course........

Pics to follow.
Thanks Geoff et al....

JT and Miss Mari
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.