Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CLUTCH KITS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mills914/s
Has everypne seen the 914 sachs clutch kits for sale through the store on ebay.
THE EBAY STORE (MOFOCO) The sellers name is Randy mofoco.I talked to the guy and its the 914 six spring sachs kit $500.00 in other places I just got it for 309.00 Its a good deal He also sells other cool stuff on Evil-bay. I dont know if its a good deal but remanufactured flywheels for a little over a hundred bucks. I need a good flywheel but dont know if I need a new one from pelican ($400)or these will work? (139) Anyways thought Id share
blitZ
I got my clutch kit from Zims for $273, best price I could find. They have good service, but not a huge selection for our cars.

Zims
alpha434
I got one of those Sach's clutches for my 356.

It's the wrong size for the flywheel that the clutch kit was made for (200mm) And it doesn't fit. It also doesn't fit the 182mm flywheels either. So I'm sorely disappointed. It was comparatively cheap, but for all the hassle, and money already spent, I could've bought a kit that would work for twice the price.
Joe Ricard
The clutch disk pictured is a good one. higher performance than the non slotted piece.
Aaron Cox
and the six spring vs 4 spring is also a bit better.
Hammy
What's the difference in feel between the 6 spring and 4 spring?
mills914/s
I would like to know that answer to? I wonder what the diff is in feel with this one. Aaron probably would know. Aaron?
Its going to be here monday so I will find out soon enough .I need to find a good flywheel now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.