Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My last pics from Sebring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rleog
See T.C. Davis's (carr914) previous post for earlier pics

Audi #1 in the pits at 4:20 PM, changing the battery, then the starter and losing several laps while sorting out the ignition problem:

IPB Image

Tafel Racing Porsche (Wolf Henzler?) trying to keep from going a lap down to the Risi Ferrari:

IPB Image

Approaching the hairpin at turn 7, the Risi Ferrari in GT2 2nd place:

IPB Image

Ahead of the Ferrari by a few seconds at 7:04 PM:

IPB Image

Audi #1, charging hard, still hoping to get onto the podium:

IPB Image

Risi Ferrari putting a lap on the Konrad Porsche under braking at the hairpin:

IPB Image

Spyker ran well. I couldn't help but pull for them after their poor showings in prior years. In the late afternoon they briefly held 3rd in class when the Tafel Porsche pitted. Two full course yellows just after they had been passed by the lead Audi effectively put them two laps down to the leading GT-2s and their chance at the podium dimmed.

IPB Image

The White Knight Corvette into the setting sun:

IPB Image

Approx 7:30 now, available lighting gone and without a powerful flash, I had to take a couple of more shots, then put the camera away:

IPB Image

A few minutes after this picture was taken, while I was walking along the Fangio Chicane headed back to camp, the Spyker limped by with a sick engine:

IPB Image

I don't think that another track in the U.S. allows you to get so close to the action in so many places as Sebring.
Racing916
nice pics, thanks!
Elliot Cannon
Great pics. Riverside raceway used to be like that. A great spectator track. Sadly long gone.
carr914
Very cool, I will be back next year with a better camera. I'll be at St Petersburg this weekend.

T.C.
Rleog
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 26 2007, 10:07 PM) *

Very cool, I will be back next year with a better camera. I'll be at St Petersburg this weekend.

T.C.

T.C.

Came by your site a few times but wasn't fortunate enough to catch you in. Found the Banner, Tent Hillary, the Chevy Avalanche.....but no you.

Next year, maybe!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.