Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want to thank everyone who send in Money for Korijo.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
I went out to visit Dave and Kori today and gave them the nearly $2500 that was raised.

Way to go 914 guys and gals! clap56.gif

I have to say right off, Dave is the luckiest man in the world. His wife, Kori is such a incredible woman, taking care of Dave and the two boys. Wow, I don't know how she does it, with her sister now living with them and her 4 kids. I just am speechless..

Dave was really happy to see Monique and I as its been awhile since we have been traveling and working overseas. Dave is looking good, lost some weight but he was in good spirits and can talk your ears off just with his eyes as he is on a ventilator now.
The boys are getting so big I couldn't believe my eyes although they don't remember me. chairfall.gif

Their house is out in North Bend facing Mt Si and it was a sunny day so it was quite beautiful there. We talked about having NW 914 BBQ there if the guys here are up for it. Hopefully Dave is up for it..and we could put him in his wheelchair out on the deck.
Lots of room to park a herd of 914's so Dave could see em all and enjoy.

The eyefollowing software for his laptop setup is not working but I called RichD to come out and set it up as it was beyond my and others computing skills. Hopefully later this week Dave will be back on the BBS's posting and reading!

The project 914 is buried in the garage and Kori will go over with Dave his plans for the car and what parts are there. Maybe we can get going on it as soon as we figure out what can/or should be done to it. I can put the engine together if we find all the parts.

My camera crapped out as soon as I got there but Kori said she will try to post the pics that got taken later tonight.

Thanks again! thumb3d.gif
So.Cal.914
It was a very cool thing you all did, you should be very proud of yourselves.

By the way, I like your pic's.
Dave/Kori
Click to view attachmentDave and I just wanted to thank you again for being the incredible people you all are! We received $2500 for our family, but more importantly we got to experience again, first hand, what a great family we're a part of. Your continuous support, sacrifice, and ability to 'pick us up when we're down' is inspirational to us. May God bless each of you and your families, as he has blessed ours.

We're thinking about taking a road trip with the money. Dave's always wanted to. We'd probably drive down the coast- maybe even pass through the WCC if it all works out. I'll keep you posted on it. Here's a few pictures from Sunday. The camera's focus freaked out on us- sorry they're not clearer.
Dave/Kori
Click to view attachment
Wow- sorry. I don't know how to edit, size these pictures or anything!
spare time toys
icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif clap56.gif
914werke
Got a call from Kori today smile.gif
Say Dave's saw a show on the tube featuring another
ALS suffer'er which inspired him.
Making arrangments to go out and help set up an
ocular contol application so he can better communicate (type)
and operate any electrical devices around the house that
can be fitted with a reciveing interface. confused24.gif type.gif thumb3d.gif
LS6/914
Iam on the ground for a couple of weeks, If there is a need for extra hands I can be there. Larry
914werke
Were gonna coodinate a work party picknic thingy asap. smile.gif

All are welcome thumb3d.gif
Bleyseng
Monique and I are in, what do we bring? tofu burgers for all? icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.