Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upper dash pad replacement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Fyrmdk914
I realize that this has probably been discussed before, but here goes. What is the best way to remove and replace the upper dash pad? I have been told that the best way is to remove the windshield, is this nescessary?
nomore9one4
Removing the windshield will be of no help. Small hands and alot of patience is your best bet.
Fyrmdk914
QUOTE(cobra94563 @ Mar 26 2007, 04:41 PM) *

thanks this will help alot. If you hadn't noticed, I'm new here, and I haven't figured out how to use this forum to it's fullest yet!
Gint
QUOTE(Fyrmdk914 @ Mar 26 2007, 05:13 PM) *
thanks this will help alot. If you hadn't noticed, I'm new here, and I haven't figured out how to use this forum to it's fullest yet!

welcome.png

If you put a little effort into learning the idosyncracies of the search engine for this board's software it will reward you with a wealth of information that is already stored here.

Link to the search page

When in the search page, look at the advanced usage help, labeled as:
"Enter a keyword or phrase to search by. [ Advanced Usage Help ]"

There are even several threads from the past that show the location of the dash pad nylon nuts. That will be a question you're going to want to ask soon if you plan to remove the dash pad. laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.