Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I am officially a Graduate Student!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
After working on my bachelor degree for many years, I'm now officially a graduate student!

I'm so stoked! aktion035.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
orthobiz
Congrats. With 3762 posts here, founding father 914world member #6, you ain't no grad student, you are a FULL PROFESSOR!!!

biz
Gint
Grats Rusty.
GTPatrick
Congratulations dude . beer.gif Now all of that hard work and studying was worth it . BTW , what your major in anyways ??? drunk.gif

I remember when I graduated and now look back on it as a life learning experience . Keep up the good work in what ever career field you are in. Don't get too wasted in celebrating , the mornings are still the same. happy11.gif

GTP smoke.gif

Aaron Cox
what field?

cool stuff dude.
Sam Charters
Good going Rusty, keep on doing it.
army dude
Congrats dude!! Way to stay with it!!
Rusty
Thanks, guys! It's a Masters in Management (Project Management). I didn't want to do the MBA thing... I'd rather have some specialization.
Lou W
Congratulations. beerchug.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 27 2007, 05:28 AM) *

Thanks, guys! It's a Masters in Management (Project Management). I didn't want to do the MBA thing... I'd rather have some specialization.

Good call Rusty... I did the same thing. Masters in Accounting.

MBA's are a dime a dozen these days (not that it is not hard as well).

Eventually I would like to get my PHD and teach at the University level.
rick 918-S
thumb3d.gif
DNHunt
Way to go Rusty!
yarin
Congrats!

I'm about 1/3 done with my MBA. I hope to finish by next summer. 57 credits in 2 years and 3 months. thats the goal... and working fulltime. yipee skipee.. i need more 914 time!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 27 2007, 04:28 AM) *

The company I work for is looking for a project manager to hire. How much longer does Unkle Sam own you? I can put in a good word for you if you want the job.

And you get to work with another 914 person too.....
brer
aaargh, I am stoked for you.

congratulations.

I sure wish I would be heading off too! but I was not accpeted to the program I really wanted.

glad to see some success here in the club though.

beer.gif
John
So are you retired from your other career?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 26 2007, 05:58 PM) *

I'm now officially a graduate student!

smilie_pokal.gif

how about some pictures of your fellow coed dorm girls? idea.gif
John
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 27 2007, 11:45 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
yarin
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 27 2007, 03:45 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

When i think graduate programs for some reason girls dont come into the picture. Especially for a part time professional program. 1/2 the ladies there got rings slapped on em. Certainly a far cry from the maddess I managed to document in undergrad... ah... the younger years...
John
QUOTE(yarin @ Mar 27 2007, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 27 2007, 03:45 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

When i think graduate programs for some reason girls dont come into the picture. Especially for a part time professional program. 1/2 the ladies there got rings slapped on em. Certainly a far cry from the maddess I managed to document in undergrad... ah... the younger years...

You are just a party pooper.
flesburg
Since when did a ring stop you?
SGB
Well Aw-raight!

Are ya going to UAH? I got an Engineering Management degree from them folks. They really are all about that post grad studies stuff.

Truely, is it in the Systems Engineering School? I may have some stuff...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.