Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW lift on CL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Man I wish I still had a shop headbang.gif

No relation to seller beerchug.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-300008559@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-25, 3:10AM CDT

Used lift for sale. I purchased this lift in September to help with a vehicle restoration project. I never got a chance to use it. I bought from my cousin who used in a small gas station shop. $2000 lift only asking $450. It is a scissor style lift and will lift about 3 feet. Perfect for those who work on their own cars at home. Email or call Corrissa at 214.392.9589.

spare time toys
Here is the link

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/300008559.html
iamchappy
That lift is very similar to mine which I picked up for 300. They are great lifts I could never go back to the jack and jack-stands after owning it.
dakotaewing
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Mar 26 2007, 09:25 PM) *

That lift is very similar to mine which I picked up for 300. They are great lifts I could never go back to the jack and jack-stands after owning it.

Can you really get under the car ???
From what I can see of the images on CL, it looks pretty tight...
Please advise -
iamchappy
The pads lift up and add an additional 8" to the height, mine gets high enough to drop my six engine complete. This is how my engine looks before its going in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.