Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT.... I Am Heading Back To The States!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
army dude
Well Howdy Ho !!! wavey.gif

The day has finally come where I will be leaving Iraq after my second tour and a total of 2 1/2 years over here. I want to thank all of the great members we have here that have supported me in kind words and packages!!! They really meant a lot and brought my spirits up when I needed it!! THANXX !!!!!! pray.gif

So, when I get home , I will be working at a rapid pace sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif trying to get the car up and running with all sorts of projects on the drawing board. I will be attending anything I can but will have to limit it to the right coast since I will be in Florida and Georgia. Looking forward to meeting everyone and I wish I could make it to the left coast and check ya'll out at the upcoming events!!

Again, thanx everybody and have a wondeful week!!!!! beerchug.gif beer.gif See ya in the funny pages......

Ian leaving Iraq...Finally flag.gif
73Phoenix20
Wow...2.5 YEARS!!! I know folks in South Florida that don't do that much hard time for murder!

Seriously, I am sure everyone here is really glad to have you coming back to the "Real World"!!! By All Means, keep your head down until that big bird gets your butt outa there!

We all owe you guys a bunch for trying to straighten out the "unstraigtenable" mess over there... Let us know when you are back and we will compete for buying the first round!

Take care and travel safe!
Rusty
Cool... hope that you get home safely, Ian! wavey.gif
watsonrx13
Welcome home Ian....

Let me know when you're ready and we'll have a Tampa Bay Breakfast in your honor...

-- Rob
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif Thank you for your service. flag.gif
Gint
Nice... Welcome home!
Allan
smilie_pokal.gif
Grimstead
Great job, we are very happy to get you back home!
clap56.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!

slap.gif Dave
rhodyguy
right on.

k
dwillouby
Welome home!!! Thanks for making our nation safer.

David
So.Cal.914
Welcome Home Ian. Thanks. smilie_pokal.gif

Get out here and say 'Hi' when you can.
martinef1963
Ian - great news! If you are ever in South FL (aka Miami area). Let me know and maybe we can get together and slam some brews.

regards,

Nando
brer
smilie_pokal.gif
carr914
USA Home of the Free, because of the Brave. Proud of you Ian. Safe travels, look forward to meeting you soon.

T.C.
StratPlayer
Welcome home, thanks very much for your service.
JRust
Ditto! Thanks for your service & glad to hear you are coming home! Please give our regards to your fellow brothers in arms. We appreciate them all!
KaptKaos
Thank you for your service and get home safe!
markb
agree.gif with all of the above.

Thanks for all you do to help keep us safe. flag.gif
Joe Owensby
Thanks Ian. We really appreciate all you military guys do, and the sacrifices you and your families make. Welcome home. Joe
drive-ability
I/We welcome you back and thank you for your service. beerchug.gif
Pat Garvey
Ian,

Thanks!!!!

Does the rest of this group realize what 2 1/2 years in a war zone means?

Vietnam was 13 months, and it was pure hell. Multiply that by more than 2.

Hope you're OK bud.
effutuo101
Get home soon. Its not over till its over. Keep sharp until your head is on your pillow at home on the left coast of America. Thank you for all you have done and do for us.
MrKona
Get home safe. Your bravery and service to our country are deeply respected.
bare 1
flag.gif Welcome Home Thank you for your service. I pray blessings on you and I pray your readjustment goes smoothly. I left Nam alone and 36 hours later woke up in the same bed I had slept in most of my life, alone. It was, shall we say , interesting. Again Thank You I know you weren't drafted. Oh yea. SHORT!!!!!!!!!! Stay Sharp.
pin31
Ian,
Thank you !!!

Have a safe trip home !! flag.gif beerchug.gif
Dominic
flag.gif A well deserved Welcome Home! beerchug.gif
wbergtho
Welcome home! Thankyou for your service...I appreciate it greatly. clap56.gif If you would like any advice on your V-8 project, feel free to PM me for any reason. beerchug.gif
JPB
Awsome!!! smilie_pokal.gif

I was waytching the military channel and could not belive how well you all do your work out there in turbin land. Nice to hear your coming back and hope you are welcomed with all the love you deserve. You got nothin but love from here bro flag.gif
MBowman325
Congratulations on finally getting to come home. I hope everything here is at least as good as it was when you left, and hopefully better.

My little brother's going to AIT at Ft Sam Houston to be a Combat Medic. Heard the class before him stood down from deployment, so we'll see what happens with his class.

Godspeed getting home. I've been talking to people in Fl, and I hear it's been pretty.

racerbvd
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 AM) *

Well Howdy Ho !!! wavey.gif

The day has finally come where I will be leaving Iraq after my second tour and a total of 2 1/2 years over here. I want to thank all of the great members we have here that have supported me in kind words and packages!!! They really meant a lot and brought my spirits up when I needed it!! THANXX !!!!!! pray.gif

So, when I get home , I will be working at a rapid pace sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif trying to get the car up and running with all sorts of projects on the drawing board. I will be attending anything I can but will have to limit it to the right coast since I will be in Florida and Georgia. Looking forward to meeting everyone and I wish I could make it to the left coast and check ya'll out at the upcoming events!!

Again, thanx everybody and have a wondeful week!!!!! beerchug.gif beer.gif See ya in the funny pages......

Ian leaving Iraq...Finally flag.gif

I'm in Jax and will gladly buy you a few beers!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.