Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a difference between 2.0L and 2.7L tin?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikelsr
I have most of the parts of the original 2.0L that came out of my /6. I was looking at the tin the other day and wondered if is a difference between the 2L and 2.7L tin. If not I may have the 2L tin powder coated.

I am taking an inventory of what extra parts I have from when I bought the car and may sell them. I have things like the back pad, six passenger seat, center console, most of the engine (crank seized). etc. After I have the inventory I may put some of the stuff up for sale.

Thanks,
Mike
ClayPerrine
The engine tin for a 914/6 was only on a 2.0. If you have a set on a 2.7, it will work on the 2.0. It will work on most any air cooled 911 engine with minor mods.

Do you have a set of factory tin you want to sell? I would be interested in buying it for my new motor.

mikelsr
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 27 2007, 01:02 PM) *
Do you have a set of factory tin you want to sell? I would be interested in buying it for my new motor.

Clay thanks for the info. I think I have a complete et of factory tin for a 2L BUT I am trying to find out what I do have. i will take some pictures but it will have to be next week. Anything else you might need for a /6 that I might have?

I am cleaning out a storage unit that I have my 72 in tonight and then getting ready to run to Martinsville VA for the races there this weekend.

Thanks,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.