Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watch the Enzo hit the wall
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Funny guy..... Shitty driver chair.gif

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=36333@kcbs.dayport.com
crash914
I bet the photographer shit his pants...

under steer like crazy,
man....
another reason actors should not drive....except paul
jd74914
QUOTE(crash914 @ Mar 27 2007, 09:25 PM) *

I bet the photographer shit his pants...

under steer like crazy,
man....
another reason actors should not drive....except paul

But even he killed that Brumos GT happy11.gif
Allan
No air bag in those?
Joe Ricard
If he woud have gotten out of the gas it would have spun off at a different angle.

It might be a Ferarri but it still is on street tires. and way smaller ones in front. Push is putting it lightly.
BMXerror
HAHAHA.... loser.
Mark D.
Pat Garvey
Pity the dumb-ass who provided the car. Anything for a little fame!

Hey, here's an idea - why not try brain surgery next time? he's equally qualified. Who has a brain to risk for 15 seconds of glory? Mine's already shot & would look bad on camera.
Allan
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Mar 27 2007, 07:37 PM) *

Who has a brain to risk for 15 seconds of glory?

Is there money involved? thumb3d.gif
boxstr
The Enzo was part of the exotic car collection of the director of the motion picture, "Redline" which Eddie Griffin is or "was" starring in.
Should of had a stunt double.
CCLIN914NATION
mudfoot76
What a waste! Hopefully someone can scavange another radiator hose to add to Our Collection sad.gif
Hammy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 27 2007, 06:45 PM) *

The Enzo was part of the exotic car collection of the director of the motion picture, "Redline" which Eddie Griffin is or "was" starring in.
Should of had a stunt double.
CCLIN914NATION

I saw a preview of that. Looks like another Fast and the Furious picture. I can't wait blink.gif
brer
I wonder what the conversation was like when he gave him the keys?

"alright, just remember to go easy on the gas pedal ok?"

"yea yea, whatever man I know what i'm doin"
nebreitling
lmfao!!! at a stupid AX!!
Brando
Wow... Took a turn way too hot... Too much understeer.

Ferarri sells those without making their customers take a DE course?
wbergtho
What a fucking jackass! Why wouldn't you inch up on it and learn how the car behaves before you try to take a corner 3 times faster than the car will allow! He could have had full race rubber and wider front wheels and he was still going into that barrier. All I can say is he's a jackass!
It might be a Ferarri but it still is on street tires. and way smaller ones in front. Push is putting it lightly.

malaga_red75
Yea....he's an idiot, but on the other hand....

who designed the course.....a concrete barrier less than ten feet from a course that is going to have extreme novice drivers on it....wasn't such a bright idea.

-Peter
KaptKaos
QUOTE(malaga_red75 @ Mar 31 2007, 03:30 PM) *

Yea....he's an idiot, but on the other hand....

who designed the course.....a concrete barrier less than ten feet from a course that is going to have extreme novice drivers on it....wasn't such a bright idea.

-Peter

agree.gif

Some say it was a publicity stunt. Can't put anything past those Hollywood types. blink.gif
wbergtho

I agree as well. There's no excuse for a concrete barrier anywhere near the course. With that said, the driver's have to be mindful of what they may run into. I suppose a multi million dollar Hollywood type doesn't concern himself with such trivial things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.