Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring has arrived
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
...winter wasn't so bad here in the Jersey/New York area. But today's weather made it easy to leave work a little early...dust off the teener and take her for a drive.
So.Cal.914
Finally got above 0 ? smile.gif

Rock on. biggrin.gif
drewvw

i got mine out in boston last weekend...she started right up and was good as ever.
i love porsche
looking good ray

we should have a little get together soon, not even to work on cars..just all go out for some lunch or somethin
type11969
Anyone heard from Leo? Didn't he move out of NJ? Did he ever get that 2073 together? We gotta get that 2.0 of his out of his 914 and into Chef's so we don't have to hear him bitchin about his 1.7 for the rest of this driving season biggrin.gif

I got the LM1 in my Beetle this weekend and have the carbs apart for cleaning, hopefully it will be on the road soon . . . my 914 might take a bit longer, maybe by the fall.

-Chris
yarin
I plan on dropping my 914 off jackstands Saturday and autoxing Sunday with MetroNYpca. Can't wait! It's been in the air since mid November after I broke a CV joint. beerchug.gif

I'm looking forward to Hershey as well! It better not rain!
i love porsche
i have leo's cell number, i should give him a call

i know that on april 7th, there are some rennlist people getting together at the hot grill in clifton, maybe we could join up
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Mar 28 2007, 10:50 AM) *

That could be an old cell #....if you haven't gotten a new one in the past few months.

i know that on april 7th, there are some rennlist people getting together at the hot grill in clifton, maybe we could join up

the HOT GRILL...now that's a great place to meet. Grew up a couple blocks away. Let me know what time, hopefully schedule permits.
i love porsche
has he gotten a new cell number since the 3 wheel fiasco with pete?
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Mar 28 2007, 03:08 PM) *

has he gotten a new cell number since the 3 wheel fiasco with pete?

yeah...that was way back in November...he's changed jobs since...and said cell phone.
yarin
QUOTE(rmital @ Mar 28 2007, 11:08 AM) *

That could be an old cell #....if you haven't gotten a new one in the past few months.

the HOT GRILL...now that's a great place to meet. Grew up a couple blocks away. Let me know what time, hopefully schedule permits.

do you have a link to that thread? ive been to a few rennlist meetups, i know a bunch of ppl ofrom there. i'm probably staying with them at hershey.
i love porsche
cant get a link to reply, but the topic is on the front page of the 944/924 forum in rennlist
i love porsche
sorry...the location is not the hot grill..this is the new location

Cubby's Restaurant
(201) 488-9389
249 S River St
Hackensack, NJ 07601

when i know a time ill post it
nycchef
QUOTE(type11969 @ Mar 28 2007, 05:22 AM) *

Anyone heard from Leo? Didn't he move out of NJ? Did he ever get that 2073 together? We gotta get that 2.0 of his out of his 914 and into Chef's so we don't have to hear him bitchin about his 1.7 for the rest of this driving season biggrin.gif

I got the LM1 in my Beetle this weekend and have the carbs apart for cleaning, hopefully it will be on the road soon . . . my 914 might take a bit longer, maybe by the fall.

-Chris

leo has not touched the 2073. he is leaving the 2.0 in his 914 for now. we have a line on another 2.0 on l.i. i started my 1.7 last week started right up then blew a fuel line. thats not bithching ,it's just a fact. leo is in houston tx till tomorrow. i am in austin eating bbq for research for a new restaraunt. any texas guys around? i'm stuck driving a mazda minivan. sad.gif
rmital
QUOTE(nycchef @ Mar 30 2007, 04:21 PM) *

i am in austin eating bbq for research for a new restaraunt. any texas guys around? i'm stuck driving a mazda minivan. sad.gif

...they're paying you to drive around Texas to eat...did your investors give a wireless laptop too....??
i love porsche
man, ritchie, you have a tough job, you should take it easy
nycchef

...they're paying you to drive around Texas to eat...did your investors give a wireless laptop too....??
[/quote]

yes they did and today they paid for my cowboy boots. mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.