Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need hood and fenders transported: CO to SF Bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
They are for a mid-size Mercedes, 300E

Let me know if / when you can do this and how much $
Brew
What do you need done exactly, and where in CO? I'd be glad to help if I can.
johnlush
Kinda depends on where in CO and what your schedule is. I'm planning a trip to the SJ area to pick up my car sometime this spring - dependent on the body shop schedule. I would have room for sure and would be glad to help for gas money.

John
neo914-6
They are located in Boulder, CO.

If you are certain you are available "soon" and know what you want for the service let me know. The parts may not be available unless I purchase them now.

Thanks!
Ferg
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Mar 28 2007, 12:43 PM) *

They are located in Boulder, CO.

If you are certain you are available "soon" and know what you want for the service let me know. The parts may not be available unless I purchase them now.

Thanks!

I'm in Boulder, if I can help, let me know.

Ferg
johnlush
PM sent.
neo914-6
Hey Ferg or Brew,

Any trips to Cheyenne, WY? if the parts can get there I may have transport from there to SJ in ~May...
Ferg
You mean drive to Wyoming on purpose blink.gif

Just kidding John biggrin.gif

I don't see me getting up there before May sad.gif

Ferg
LarryR
Grey Hound is actually great and cheap for just those kind of parts. I had a full roll cage and 4 fender flares delivered for 75 bucks!

Good Luck...
Brew
QUOTE(LarryR @ Mar 29 2007, 12:10 AM) *

Grey Hound is actually great and cheap for just those kind of parts. I had a full roll cage and 4 fender flares delivered for 75 bucks!

Good Luck...

agree.gif That's the way to go, unless Lush is coming down to Denver betwixt now and the time he leaves.

I rarely get north of south Denver. Too flat.
johnlush
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 29 2007, 12:18 AM) *

You mean drive to Wyoming on purpose blink.gif

Just kidding John biggrin.gif

I don't see me getting up there before May sad.gif

Ferg

QUOTE(Brew @ Mar 29 2007, 07:07 AM) *

QUOTE(LarryR @ Mar 29 2007, 12:10 AM) *

Good Luck...

agree.gif That's the way to go, unless Lush is coming down to Denver betwixt now and the time he leaves.

I rarely get north of south Denver. Too flat.

laugh.gif You Colorado guys...

We'll see if we can work something out for Felix.
Gint
Hey Felix, John, Ferg...

How about this plan:

John, if you're the transport mechanism in May, then Felix can have Ferg pick up the doors, and if Ferg can store them for a bit, I can get them up to Wyoming to John. In fact, we could do a 914 run up to the windy state or something. But I can commit to getting them up to John's place.
johnlush
Sounds perfect to me!

And Felix can drop by the shop where my car is in SJ and encourage them to get it ready!

Never underestimate the collective power of car nutz.
Ferg
Felix,

If that is the plan, PM me where and when to pick them up in boulder. Will they fit in a Xterra? If not I'll figure it out, I may be able to borrow a truck.

Ferg
neo914-6
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 29 2007, 01:39 PM) *

Felix,

If that is the plan, PM me where and when to pick them up in boulder. Will they fit in a Xterra? If not I'll figure it out, I may be able to borrow a truck.

Ferg

Guys,

the parts are a hood 50"x53" and two fenders 50"x30". Let me know if you can fit these.

Thanks!
johnlush
No problem on my part.

John
Gint
I can toss that stuff in the back of my truck, No sweat...

So John, you're not heading out with the stuff until May?
johnlush
Mike, I'm at the mercy of the body shop's schedule. But you're welcome to bring it up here any time.
Gint
QUOTE(johnlush @ Apr 2 2007, 07:35 AM) *
Mike, I'm at the mercy of the body shop's schedule. But you're welcome to bring it up here any time.
I'm going to be trying to coordinate that with a trip to Salt Lake...
johnlush

Car related trip or work? I have a pair of calipers at Eric's that could be picked up if you see him, providing they are ready then. I'll be passing through SLC too so if there is anything I can deliver/pickup that would save you a trip...
Gint
QUOTE(johnlush @ Apr 2 2007, 08:18 AM) *

Car related trip or work? I have a pair of calipers at Eric's that could be picked up if you see him, providing they are ready then. I'll be passing through SLC too so if there is anything I can deliver/pickup that would save you a trip...

/6 tub needs needs to go to Troy for some paint work.
johnlush
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 2 2007, 09:56 AM) *

/6 tub needs needs to go to Troy for some paint work.

Ahh... Sounds like I need to catch up on the status of your project!
neo914-6
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 2 2007, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(johnlush @ Apr 2 2007, 07:35 AM) *

Mike,

Glad you can think about these things after the jackstand incident. It got me thinking more about my old stands so now I have so much supports that I can't get to things... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.