Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7 / 2.0 Vacuum Line Size-Length
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
74914LE
Looking for a list of the Vacuum Line Size and Length for the various pieces that are used on the D-Jet on both the 1.7 and 2.0 engines. Tried a search, but came up empty. If anyone has one I would really appreciate it. Thanks
cooltimes
QUOTE(74914LE @ Mar 27 2007, 09:18 PM) *

Looking for a list of the Vacuum Line Size and Length for the various pieces that are used on the D-Jet on both the 1.7 and 2.0 engines. Tried a search, but came up empty. If anyone has one I would really appreciate it. Thanks

This might help.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/technical_...el_diagrams.htm
74914LE
Cooltimes, Thanks for the link, but I guess I should be more specific. What I am most interested in is the lengths for each size....
markb
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Mar 27 2007, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(74914LE @ Mar 27 2007, 09:18 PM) *

This might help.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/technical_...el_diagrams.htm

Thanks, Mike! There's one there that I hadn't seen before.
I just replaced all of the fuel lines on a 73 2.0 today, and wrote down all the measurements for that (I'm thinking about putting out a "kit", if there is enough interest), maybe I should do the same for all the vacuum lines as well.
rigglet
Markb,

I would definitely be interested in both a fuel line kit and a vacuum hose kit if you put one together. I've also bee looking for a list of vacuum hoses for the 1.7. smile.gif
74914LE
For the 1.7L, I am looking for a list like:

13mm - x", y", z"
8mm - x", y"
5mm - x"
4mm - x"

Thought there might be one out there. Guess I will have to get out the ruler this
weekend. The material is available in town, they just charge by the foot, so want to be exact.
tdgray
AA sells a kit... I used it. Nice quality... too spendy though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.