Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She goes in for operation!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DerekKim
Ol' Bernadette goes in the shop today! I'm driving it over hopefully within the next 2 or 3 hours.
SGB
What are the symptoms? Sudden onset or slow buildup? My condolences. Here is a virtual hood pat and "get well soon!" Let us know what the doctors say.
DerekKim
Some wreckage problems! Heads up all I need some body pieces. I need the whole rear pass quarter and a good bit of the driver quarter. I also need the rear panel in between the tail lights. I need the whole rear pretty much! Let me know if someone near by has it. I'll post pictures up of the wreckage tonight. It's been a very long day.
jd74914
If insurance is paying for it there is are new factory rear left and right quarters on eBay

Left Quarter
Right Quarter

IPB Image
DerekKim
I wish! It's a hairy situation. I'll link up the story I posted a while back. I got the police report and it is all screwed up!
DerekKim
Here is the original thread Blammo!

And here is the second thread. Weeeee!

Also I'm going to respray it a different color. I'm thinking charcoal grey. Can anyone post up some pictures of dark grey cars? I'm going to have them sand down my targa top too since it is faded and gross and respray it semi gloss black. The best part? Getting everything done at cost of materials!
SGB
Ouch.

I forgot, I'm sorry.

It will be all good again soon. Just keep at it.
Rusty
QUOTE(DerekKim @ Mar 28 2007, 06:35 PM) *

Some wreckage problems! Heads up all I need some body pieces. I need the whole rear pass quarter and a good bit of the driver quarter. I also need the rear panel in between the tail lights. I need the whole rear pretty much! Let me know if someone near by has it. I'll post pictures up of the wreckage tonight. It's been a very long day.

I'm parting out a car this weekend. I'm in Alabama not too far away.

If you want the whole rear pass quarter and front driver quarter, you're welcome to them - free if you cut it yourself. sawzall-smiley.gif

I may have the plasma cutter running this weekend. welder.gif
Rusty
Quick check on Mapquest... you're six hours away. You can crash here if you like.
DerekKim
Sweet! I may be having some work issues but I will definitely let you know! Would it be possible to hold it an extra week? I need both rears and the rear panel also. I'll have to work it out with my dad so I can borrow his truck so I may have to come out sometime during the week as those are uauslly the days I have off.
Rusty
I can cut them for you and set to the side... but I'll need some really clear pictures to show the cut-lines. If I cut too small, I might as well have thrown it away.

The rear panel may not be worth your time, but you can have it, too.

I guess I could leave the whole rear clip intact for you, if you're coming with a truck. PM me.
DerekKim
I have to go to the bank and thep ost office now but I will PM you tonight when I get home with the info. Thanks again!
SGB
clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.