Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CONTEST WINNER! BY A LANDSLIDE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
First, thanks to everyone who participated with an entry. When someone asks, "What does 914world need?"... it's members who participate and share good content with everyone else!

So... without further ado...

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

w00t2.gif w00t.gif w00t2.gif w00t.gif w00t2.gif w00t.gif w00t2.gif w00t.gif w00t2.gif

The contest winner, by a landslide, is John Lush of Cheyenne, WY with his entry of:

IPB Image

What did he win? A reproduction poster of the 1970 Marathon de la Route in Nurburgring, featuring a 914-6GT. Also, 25 dollars towards framing of his choice.

Below is a picture of a similar poster (borrowed from Armando Serrano's website).

IPB Image

John, I'm going to PM you for the specifics of your page. Also, I'll need your mailing address so I can get your prize out this week. clap56.gif

Thanks again to everyone who participated! rocking nana.gif

-Rusty
So.Cal.914
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif Congrats...

Click to view attachment

johnlush
Thanks Lawrence,

I'm pleased to be able to add something to the effort. (I was sort of secretly pulling for the sheep though) laugh.gif

I hope everyone who submitted had as much fun as I did!

John
boxstr
The word community needs to be all one word, not seperated. Advertising basics 101 other than that it looks good.
CCLIN914NATION
johnlush
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 30 2007, 12:59 AM) *

The word community needs to be all one word, not seperated. Advertising basics 101 other than that it looks good.
CCLIN914NATION

Like (I think) I mentioned when I submitted that, the text I used was just lifted from the "mission statement" as a place holder as opposed to throwing in "Lorem ipsum dolor". I would certainly not be opposed to it being changed to reflect a different message to welcome visitors.

Or maybe allowing "community" to hyphenate was subliminal....... hmmmmm. rolleyes.gif

JLEVERYONEISANARTCRITIC laugh.gif
boxstr
John It is extremely nice. Just a small detail. Thats just me.
CCLINARTCRITIC
johnlush
Thanks Craig. I agree that it would be better if that can be fixed. I appreciate the input. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.