Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Identify this Cover Plate?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tyler
I got this because I thought it went over the E-Brake cables as they go thru the firewall behind the drivers seat. It sure looks like a cover belongs there but I couldn't see anyway to get this in. Mines an early, could this be for a late or does it go somewhere else? If it does go there, I'd sure appreciate a pic to see how to mount it.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(tyler @ Mar 29 2007, 03:12 PM) *

I got this because I thought it went over the E-Brake cables as they go thru the firewall behind the drivers seat. It sure looks like a cover belongs there but I couldn't see anyway to get this in. Mines an early, could this be for a late or does it go somewhere else? If it does go there, I'd sure appreciate a pic to see how to mount it.

yup late. if you have a small shelf with a hole in it at the firewall, this piece fits between it and the tunnel that houses the equalizer cable
rjames
agree.gif

Mine before I removed it and got rid of all that mysterious brown stuff.
tyler
Thanks for the pic. It looks like I could probably install this in my early since now I can see it's placement.
JPB
I got one of them and think the best place for that part is on Ebay beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.