Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BBS page needs a link
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Hey B and J,

How about a link straight to classifieds from the BBS main page?
Jeroen
Hey Mike,

The previous layout of this bbs was with the complete navigation bar on the lefthand side of the screen (like the other pages on this site)

Not everybody liked that, so I changed it to this...

Sure we can do a link to the classifieds pages somewhere in the bbs page
I'll see if I can come up with sumptin' nice...

Cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
I assumed... people would have the classifieds book marked from the previous site. They cant exactly find the BBS without coming to the main front page or going to the classifieds. I think its a good idea.. but I was going to wait and see how many people actually used the BBS.

Thanks Ginter. Keep them coming.

B
Gint
Actually, I should have given it some thought before the post. Since I enter the BBS from the www.914world.com page, and it launches a new browser page when I use the BBS link, I still have the original browser up with the home page and the corresponding link to the classifieds. That works for me. And then I noticed the "Back to the 914world.com site" link at the top of every page. So maybe it would be redundant...
Brad Roberts
I could force a hyperlink at the bottom of each post that would link people to the classifieds ?? ha ha oh wait.. that would be advertising for the classified..

B
Jeroen
Usually I keep things in mind and let them happen for a reason biggrin.gif
If not, bust my nuts

Cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
we could do nasty pop-ups as well biggrin.gif
spare time toys
As long as old polls are coming up I got the oldest post we had and brought it up to the top WTF.gif confused24.gif dead horse.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.