Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Body Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nohair
Hello- I want to ask where the best place to buy 916 kits might be? and where is the best place to buy fender flares- steel and fiberglass
thanks in advance
nohair smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Nohair @ Mar 30 2007, 09:59 AM) *

Hello- I want to ask where the best place to buy 916 kits might be? and where is the best place to buy fender flares- steel and fiberglass
thanks in advance
nohair smile.gif

get the kit from a place that has an actual 916 on the premises so you can be assured that the kit will fit.
sk8kat1

get the kit from a place that has an actual 916 on the premises so you can be assured that the kit will fit.
[/quote]

hmmm is that a hint ... or maybe a small plug .... idea.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
[quote name='sk8kat1' date='Mar 30 2007, 10:31 AM' post='881687']
[/quote]

hmmm is that a hint ... or maybe a small plug .... idea.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif
[/quote]

That was my Idea of a stupid joke!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have been with the flu for the last three weeks so I am not thinking straight and my humor reflects it, obviously!!!!) Sorry
So.Cal.914
He was teasing you George...chill. Try some echinecia.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Mar 30 2007, 11:17 AM) *

I know. I was teasing back.. It really is bad to have to look down upon the roof of my 916 every day!!!!!!
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 30 2007, 12:48 PM) *

QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Mar 30 2007, 11:17 AM) *

I know. I was teasing back.. It really is bad to have to look down upon the roof of my 916 every day!!!!!!

Oh George...abuse me. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.