Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AA Taillight Lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grelber
Did you see that the new AA tail light lenses went for $265.00? Not a bad deal for George, seeing his regular price is around $195.00.

Also, why did it change from an auction that you could see the bidder's names, to an anonymous one? Is there a dollar amount at which the system automatically hides the bidders?
rmital
...the un-educated consumer...

Brand New Front Euro lenses $55.00 a pair at Camp914. I've seen them go for twice that on Ebay.

of course I over paid for my share of stuff before I got schooled here.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(rmital @ Mar 30 2007, 11:20 AM) *

...the un-educated consumer...

Brand New Front Euro lenses $55.00 a pair at Camp914. I've seen them go for twice that on Ebay.

The uneducated rmital.......he said tail light lenses laugh.gif

anyway, that person is still unedumacated as they are featured in the clssifieds here, and they are only $199 or something like that biggrin.gif
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Mar 30 2007, 01:13 PM) *

I think he caught that. Looked like he was saying that he has seen euro front lenses sell for way over their face price as well.

Grelber
Uneducated, probably, but again, why did it change in the middle of the auction to a "blind" bid where the bidders were not shown?

Is the blind bid done at the request of the seller?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Grelber @ Mar 30 2007, 02:26 PM) *

Uneducated, probably, but again, why did it change in the middle of the auction to a "blind" bid where the bidders were not shown?

Is the blind bid done at the request of the seller?

not us! E bay was concerned that people would e mail the bidders with offers for like parts so they changed it to bidder numbers.
rmital
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Mar 30 2007, 05:37 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Mar 30 2007, 01:13 PM) *

I think he caught that. Looked like he was saying that he has seen euro front lenses sell for way over their face price as well.

yep...exactly my point.
TROJANMAN
just givin Ray a hard time biggrin.gif

BTW, I don't have anymore XXL's sad.gif
rmital
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Mar 30 2007, 08:24 PM) *

just givin Ray a hard time biggrin.gif

BTW, I don't have anymore XXL's sad.gif

I guess I gotta lose some weight so the XL fits better....yeah...
gregrobbins
Someone here suggested George put some on Ebay for exposure. Sure not his fault that the buyer didn't check prices on the AA web site.

On Samba or some place, some one is asking $400 for a NOS set.

AZBill just got a set of the new ones from AA and said they are very nice. And he is picky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.