Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh air hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
marks914
I am currently in the process of fabbing the prototype for my latest product. Its a v8/subie/rotay, whatever you got water heated heater that fits in place of the fresh air blower intake.

I decided to go ahead and clean everything up and repaint body color under the cowl and the surrounding area while I was in there.

Now that that portion of the project is going, the old fresh air tubes are kind of crappy. I have been looking around for about a week for some new tubes. Anyone know where to get some? I'd like to get some new ones if possible.

Thanks Much

Mark
Gint
You can buy new VW Bug and Bus heater tubes. They are black and not the 914 tan, but what the hell, I'd rather have new tubes... cheap. I have some out in the garage. I'll get some part numbers later this afternoon or evening. I checked th size when I bought them. They're the perfect diameter.
marks914
Thanks!
I think AA has some, but I would like to get them this year

Mark
marks914
Bump
Anyone?
MecGen
Hi

mihai914 (club member) bought a role of the stuff for his car, and sells what was leftover = lots. He sells it by the foot, so it can be a custom size. I think he is listed in the "For Sale" section, if not PM him.

Hope it helps

Later
beerchug.gif
Gint
QUOTE(marks914 @ Mar 31 2007, 08:52 AM) *
Thanks!

Mark

Hang in there...

I'll post later today. I was going to post them yesterday, but the trip to the emergency room after the 914 fell on my face set me back a day.
marks914
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 2 2007, 05:49 AM) *

QUOTE(marks914 @ Mar 31 2007, 08:52 AM) *
Thanks!

Mark

Hang in there...

I'll post later today. I was going to post them yesterday, but the trip to the emergency room after the 914 fell on my face set me back a day.

I just saw the post, Holy crap!

Gint
Small tube - Bug - 113-255-291-DE

Large tube - Bus - 211-261-236

Click to view attachment
Gint
icon_bump.gif Mary needs these. BTW, the large hose is the same size as the hose in the interior space (behind the speakers).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.