Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello SOCAL! where is everybody?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
paresmi
wavey.gif Hello... my name is Alan and I'm trying to find some other 914 enthusiasts in Southern California. I attend quite a few euro events in my area and have yet to see a 914 other than mine at one. maybe I'm just out of the loop. But at any rate, post here if you're in Socal and feel like me.
So.Cal.914
welcome.png

Nice looking car, hang around you will meet guys close to you. Have fun.
Howard
Loop? There's no stinkin' loop. Nobody's here. biggrin.gif
Welcome to the club.
Crazyhippy
I'm in Camarillo, What's a 914? WTF.gif

This Map might help...

BJH welcome.png
BMXerror
I'm in Hesperia... You know. The place that's burning down right now?..... It's a little bit of a jaunt from Thousand Oaks, but maybe we'll hook up at some events. Welcome to the club.
Mark D.
jim_hoyland
welcome.png bye1.gif Look for the So Cal Tech session post. April 21st and pretty close to you. See you there.
KaptKaos
welcome.png

Nice car. Details please?

What exactly are these Euro Events of which you speak? blink.gif
skline
Howard lives in Thousand Oaks too, I am surprised he has not chimed in. Welcome to the rat races!! smile.gif

And if you look like your Avatar, everyone here feels like you! av-943.gif
Heeltoe914
A big old WELCOME to you Hope to see you in Tujunga April 21. Its a tech day for 914s. If you wont to meet others come on out we would love to have you.
Allan
wavey.gif welcome.png
burton73
Newbie Alan,

In your photo of your car it looks so clean it looks like a model. Nice work on the front fenders. WELCOME

Allan Moore,

Nice to meet you and you son Jason last night. I hope the rockers panels from 914-6 #41 work out nice for you.

Bob

paresmi
Thanks guys. hope to see yall in tujunga. And thanks burton but I didn't do any work on my front fenders. lol. Its narrow in front and wide in the rear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.