Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaua'i 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
itsaporsche914
just back from a week in the islands. before i left i went to the member map to look for a Hawaii member. showed 1 in maui. im on Kauai, shopping with the family, and i here a familar sound. I sprint though the parking lot and snap these 2 action shots. then i watch as the car goes arround the corner to the back lot. at this point i feel like a stalker or poparatzi. anyways the car parks and i meet Nick. he said its his dads car . He seemed a little surprised when i asked if it was a 74(i knew it was) a 2.0.All this took place between the hours of 3:00 and 4:00 on thurs. in Hanalei, Kauai. biggrin.gif
Allan
Did he hook you up with some of that kick-ass Kona bud? smoke.gif
JPB
Alloha island teener brother. Cool car in a cool place. I would have thought he would have the surf theme on the car but he stayed true to the mark. Take the top off and put a surf board in it! Is he gonna log on? We all need some hot Samoan chics down here beer.gif

He looks freaked out on the pic like you had a hand gun pointed at him?
itsaporsche914
i was a wierd moment. i had island feveror something(coors light). i told my wife about the encounter and she shook her head WTF.gif obligitory luau pict
McMark
Isn't that nice. The whole family has a beer. lol2.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Headrage @ Apr 1 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Did he hook you up with some of that kick-ass Kona bud? smoke.gif

Kona is on the big island, Kauai has it's own Chronic. smoke.gif
shelby/914
Have to keep my eyes open on the next trip home, well it's my wifes home. She grew up on Kauai and still has family there. Don't remember seeing a 914 there but did see a '68 Shelby convertible parked in front of the jail. Figured it was some movie star doing a few days in the slam for growing a little weed in the window box.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.