Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not a Fan of the new Viewing Format.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
What changed? Why are all the responses to a topic now listed as clickable titles under the first post of a thread?

Can I just change my settings?

It makes it a lot more work to read a thread or find what you're looking for.
G e o r g e
Joe did you click the low fi version ,bottom center of page, click on HI fi ver. beerchug.gif
Series9
QUOTE(George H. @ Apr 2 2007, 10:07 AM) *

Joe did you click the low fi version ,bottom center of page, click on HI fi ver. beerchug.gif

I didn't change anything. I see the 'Lo-Fi' version button, but I didn't touch it.
Gint
You did something because nothing has changed.
Gint
Options menu on the upper left of the first thread post. Switch back to 'Standard' or 'Linear +' mode. You're in outline mode.
smontanaro
What's the diff between "standard" and "linear+"? I didn't see any.

Skip
Aaron Cox
User Error poke.gif
Gint
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Apr 2 2007, 10:15 AM) *

What's the diff between "standard" and "linear+"? I didn't see any.

Skip
'Linear+', when viewing a post that spans mutiple pages, will display the very post of the thread at the top of every page of the thread. This becomes especially usefull after page 1. So you won't see much of a difference between it and 'Standard'. Look at the second post in a thread (try it in this thread) after switching to 'Linear+' and you will see that it lists "Replies 1-n"
Mid_Engine_914
When we save a page can we have the thread title automatically used as the file name again? I seem to remember that this is what happened for a while after 914world started up but now every page is automatically saved as "914World.com - A Porsche 914 Community".
Series9
Thanks. I didn't change anything.

My options button in on the upper right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.