Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Door Panels Should I use?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerbvd
Well, I have a brand new set of Getty design & smooth recovers, but which should I use in my 914-6GT clone & 76 914 2.0??
Eric_Shea
I just got my "awesome" GT clone panels from Morph yesterday so... you know how I voted.

I'll be putting Ron's bezel kit and leather pull strap on there and away we go!

I also got a nice GT carpet kit as well, includes the rubber mats... too cool James and Hiedi smilie_pokal.gif I wish I could get some pics but the girlies took the digital camera to Brazil.
DanT
GT............smooth and simple biggrin.gif

like these that I made myself with RSA door pulls
bigkensteele
What do the Getty's look like?
RON S.

I guess it's obvious how I voted biggrin.gif

Ron
racerbvd
QUOTE(RON S. @ Apr 5 2007, 08:04 AM) *

I guess it's obvious how I voted biggrin.gif

Ron

tHOSE ARE SWEET, WERE did you get those??? Mine are more the early stock, smooth, they are new recovered, but those are what I want.

bigkensteele Getty looks like 911 Carrera panels, and since the 76 is getting the carbon fiber bits that I have, that may be the best fit for the Gettys since I'm trying to build the clone correct rocking nana.gif
chris914
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Apr 3 2007, 08:46 PM) *

GT............smooth and simple biggrin.gif

like these that I made myself with RSA door pulls

Where did you t the door pull?
RON S.

tHOSE ARE SWEET, WERE did you get those???

I made everything myself.

I've found that's the only way to have total control of the quality of a product.

Ron
Pat Garvey
Couldn't vote, because there wasn't an option for "don't do it"!

I'll only say this - "You'll be sorrrrry" Drill those holes where they don't belong - go ahead! In ten years, you'll be sorry!

Sorry - purist speak! Trash as you must.
Eric_Shea

We still have some of the kits available that Ron made up. They are excellent.

They include the bezels and the straps. We are out of stock on the FIAT handles. Talk to James about putting the door panels together. He made mine out of glass and they look superb!

E.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 6 2007, 09:03 PM) *

We still have some of the kits available that Ron made up. They are excellent.

They include the bezels and the straps. We are out of stock on the FIAT handles. Talk to James about putting the door panels together. He made mine out of glass and they look superb!

E.

What do they sell for??

And my 914-6 is a CLONE, built off a 74, so I would never get the money I have in it back if I ever did plan on selling, which I don't rocking nana.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(RON S. @ Apr 6 2007, 03:39 AM) *

I made everything myself.

I've found that's the only way to have total control of the quality of a product.

Ron

Do you have a set left??? My clone needs those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.