Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy 911 R style rear light housings?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
herman maire
Just wondering where I can buy some "R" style light housing for the 914? The yellow car in the pic has what I am talking about.

Thanks for any replies
Series9
www.camp914.com
Series9
Here:

herman maire
Thanks, I checked out the website but could not find them listed anywhere..... do I have to email them?

Thanks again, that pic is a much better angle, the car looks gooooood.
jasons
QUOTE(herman maire @ Apr 4 2007, 09:40 AM) *

Thanks, I checked out the website but could not find them listed anywhere..... do I have to email them?

Thanks again, that pic is a much better angle, the car looks gooooood.

I bought the last set the Camp had. Craig didn't think the guy that made them was going to run any more. I don't think they were paying for themselves. Maybe you can get the contact info of the guy who makes them from Craig and convince him to do another run? Or post a WTB ad here. Maybe someone will offer you theirs.

Good Luck
Series9
Here's the guy who makes them.

I pushed him for over a year to put them into production and I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't make more after completing the molds.

Mike_S:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=r+lights
jasons
Yeah, I don't know. What I stated is more or less what I understood from Craig. But I shouldn't speak for him, and I could be wrong. Its definitely worth investigating for anyone interested in them. I can tell you with almost 99.9% certainty, I got the last set he had.
Luke
I had been wondering the same thing ...
Was going to buy a set last year, but my car wasn't far enough along to divert the funds ....

Is there a source for just the Hella lights / housings in reproduction ? Beside my 914 I think they would look good on my Sports racer ...
Lightweight_911
I am Mike Swanson's agent for 911R parts in UK/Europe but I haven't had any of the 914R housings (don't think they'd be particularly popular here).

You might try contacting Dave Bouzaglou @ TRE Motorsports in N Hollywood - he stocks Mike's 911R parts.
Luke
Thanks ...
jasons
Or try his(Mikes?) cardomain site.

http://members.cardomain.com/911r_parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.