tdgray
WTF.gif huh.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
My eyes hurt. Quick, where's the shredder? icon8.gif barf.gif
balljoint
1970 vw prototype custom lamborghini one in the world

stan.gif Wow
brer
Can someone please create a hall of fame on this site?
tdgray
You mean hall of shame right Brer smile.gif
So.Cal.914
Damm... The bidding's over. sad.gif
dflesburg
That car is like cruisin for chicks with an ugly wingman, park it next to my car anytime....
byndbad914
looks just like the sketch too! chairfall.gif That is the typical engineer I work with everyday - can draw it real pretty but execution falls way short.
lotus_65
This is truly brilliant, did you read this?
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Apr 4 2007, 04:34 PM) *

for sale . these is one of a kind that no one has .these is not a kit car. the car is a one of a kind prototype that was designed and built by anaeronautics mechanic and engineer .it never wasquite completed as the man who built this during his retirement had a car accident and later got alzheimer's disease and no longer has the ability to finish it cosmetically .the engineis a 1600cc vw and chassis is vw very solid no rust. it's been stored for the last 2 year's in a srorage facility untouched and was in great running order before storage .the starting bid does not cover all year's of labor of love that went into this car by far. all tire's are new. a few year's ago it was appraised at 6,400.00 by a reputable mechanic ....I BOUGHT THE CAR OFF THESE MAN IT RUN'S REALLY GOOD AND DRIVE GREAT .NOW CAR HAS BEEN FINISHED JUST GOT IT BACK FROM THE BODY SHOP NEW PAINT JOB YELLOW AND ORANGE WITH PEARL CLEAR .IT IS A EYE CATCHER .i have a title for it millage read's 106.000 on title call for more info 937 544 3256 .do not bid if you do not what the car .there is none like these no where thank's may take a trade

If I had a nickle for all the correct grammer, I'd have about 45¢.

There is a theory I like to lean on (every time I buy something for more sheeplove.gif than it's worth), it's the "bigger idiot theory":
That is that there is always a bigger idiot out there who will buy your mistake off you, you just need to find him.

THIS MIGHT BE WHERE THAT THEORY FAILS!

What a train wreck.
stepuptotheMike
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Apr 4 2007, 06:52 PM) *

This is truly brilliant, did you read this?
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Apr 4 2007, 04:34 PM) *

for sale . these is one of a kind that no one has .these is not a kit car. the car is a one of a kind prototype that was designed and built by anaeronautics mechanic and engineer .it never wasquite completed as the man who built this during his retirement had a car accident and later got alzheimer's disease and no longer has the ability to finish it cosmetically .the engineis a 1600cc vw and chassis is vw very solid no rust. it's been stored for the last 2 year's in a srorage facility untouched and was in great running order before storage .the starting bid does not cover all year's of labor of love that went into this car by far. all tire's are new. a few year's ago it was appraised at 6,400.00 by a reputable mechanic ....I BOUGHT THE CAR OFF THESE MAN IT RUN'S REALLY GOOD AND DRIVE GREAT .NOW CAR HAS BEEN FINISHED JUST GOT IT BACK FROM THE BODY SHOP NEW PAINT JOB YELLOW AND ORANGE WITH PEARL CLEAR .IT IS A EYE CATCHER .i have a title for it millage read's 106.000 on title call for more info 937 544 3256 .do not bid if you do not what the car .there is none like these no where thank's may take a trade

If I had a nickle for all the correct grammer, I'd have about 45¢.

There is a theory I like to lean on (every time I buy something for more sheeplove.gif than it's worth), it's the "bigger idiot theory":
That is that there is always a bigger idiot out there who will buy your mistake off you, you just need to find him.

THIS MIGHT BE WHERE THAT THEORY FAILS!

What a train wreck.

A bigger idiot that will give it a new paint job so the job is complete. chairfall.gif
ChrisPaegelow
I like those wheels. They look like the $20 plastic chrome hubcaps from Wal-Mart.
Cap'n Krusty
Must be where VW got the idea to buy Lambo .................. The Cap'n
alpha434
Dude, SWEET!

I like the statement... "Not a kitcar, built on a VW chassis."

Douche.
sww914
Very subtle. Lot' s of nice trick's you's don''t see's at first'.
Nice punctuation's too'.'''''''s''s's'!
I'LL BET IT SELL'S ' !
Twystd1
Why does everyone make fun of Mike Z every time he sells a car on EvilBay....

I don't get it....???????????????????

Twystd1
jimtab
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 4 2007, 01:30 PM) *

1970 vw prototype custom lamborghini one in the world

stan.gif Wow

Thanks...only one, what a relief.....of course, if you had two you could shit on the one and cover it with the other..... biggrin.gif
balljoint
Okay people could we please note that this is a "prototype" and is therefore probably worth a few hundred thou! Sheesh, a little respect please. smile.gif
LarryR
kinda looks like a mini van
KaptKaos
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 4 2007, 07:49 PM) *

Okay people could we please note that this is a "prototype" and is therefore probably worth a few hundred thou! Sheesh, a little respect please. smile.gif

#5?
So.Cal.914
It's not so bad, some rims, finish the paint, some napalm... blowup.gif
highways
I love the arbitrary reserve amount. $1000. Wonder what was going through the sellers mind...

"One of a kind, one of a kind.... I could never let this baby go for less then $1000. 1 Oh Oh Oh it's so fine. One of a kind.... like me!"
mudfoot76
Holy outward visibility Batman!!!! barf.gif

The plastic spinner hubcaps are really a nice touch. Like peanuts in the stromberg.gif

Pat Garvey
"there is none like this nowhere" Makes me REALLY proud of the US educational system!

This is the worst 914 abomination I've ever seen - the worst. This guy's taste must come from his as_hole. Looks like it should belong to the Keebler elves.

Jeez.....why? Somebody find that 914 & torch it (get the VIN first).
Pat Garvey
I just thought of something else.

Watched Deliverance for the 40th time last weekend. That "914" would have been perfect in the first 10 minutes of the film.

"you don't know nuthin'" "sure got a purty mouf" "sqeal like a pig"

Yep, would have been a perfect debut for this abomination.

Thank God for crushers!

BMXerror
blink.gif I need to look at that again. I think I had something ugly in my eye..... Aeronautics engineer my ass!... "A real eye catcher." Desperate people don't care if everyone is pointing and laughing, as long as they're looking.
Mark D.
r_towle
I want one of these....if any of you know where one is...please tell me.

alpha434
Dude. That one's actually cool. I'd take one of those!
zymurgist
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Apr 5 2007, 11:56 PM) *

Dude. That one's actually cool. I'd take one of those!

Come to the Carlisle Import/Kit/Replicar show. You never know what kind of weirdness you'll see there. (Also lots of Speedster replicas.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.