Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is anyone out there a certified appraiser?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
proto31
Is there anyone in th southern california area that can do an appraisal of my car? Alternatively, does anyone know a good appraser?

Thanks

Dan
KaptKaos
I just went through this. Mercury made me use one of their appraisers. We'll see how that goes.
burton73
No appraiser but just wondering what car and how much did you say it were worth?

My 6 is apart and I told my people $20,000 Agreed Value and they looked at the picture and said fine and when I wanted more when I did more work it was no problem. American Hobbyist Insurance.

Look in Hemmings or on the web. But just like with all things you need comps. Do the work in advance and it makes the job easy for the guy writing it up. That has to cost some bread. I would call my Ins Co. 1800 3954835 they may have an appraiser to go to.

Good luck.

Bob
jim_hoyland
Dan,

I can give you a referral . It's at my office. I'm pm you tomorrow with the number. They are certified and will be accepted by your insurer.

Jim
Dan,
My six is insured through J.C. Taylor for agreeed value of 32.5k no appraisal needed,Car cant be driven over 3k miles a year.My buddy works for Appraisal Express there out of Torrance,they speicilaze in collector cars.He's done 914's And a lot of Porsches There # is 310-782-2300,Ask for David Berg.Good luck.
proto31
Thanks everyone!

QUOTE(914 @ Apr 6 2007, 07:01 AM) *

Dan,
My six is insured through J.C. Taylor for agreeed value of 32.5k no appraisal needed,Car cant be driven over 3k miles a year.My buddy works for Appraisal Express there out of Torrance,they speicilaze in collector cars.He's done 914's And a lot of Porsches There # is 310-782-2300,Ask for David Berg.Good luck.

Brando
I'm not an appraiser, but I'm definitely Certifiable...
KaptKaos
QUOTE(914 @ Apr 6 2007, 07:01 AM) *

Dan,

Good to know. I am waiting on what Mercury says right now. I may need this ammo to fight them to RAISE my declared value. Go figure. blink.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(proto31 @ Apr 5 2007, 07:43 PM) *

Is there anyone in th southern california area that can do an appraisal of my car? Alternatively, does anyone know a good appraser?

Thanks

Dan

Bruce Anderson of Excellence Magazine fame is a Porsche appraiser. I think he charges about $150.00

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.