Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What? Did we run out of parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
C'mon guys - the game is sluggish. Someone has parts out there to be recognized. Crap, I've been relogated to posting 911 parts! This was a neat thing - let's get it rolling again.

Also, since I AM the moderator of this forum, I hereby declare that ALL members (or whatever you call us) are permitted to guess at mystery parts.

Fire 'em up boys & girls - show us what you have & make us guess what it is.
Bleyseng
I am going to the shop today so I take some pics of weird little parts I have stashed, Pat.

How's the spider webs coming?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 6 2007, 03:18 PM) *

I am going to the shop today so I take some pics of weird little parts I have stashed, Pat.

How's the spider webs coming?

Well, they're still there. It got cold enought again to snow, so those little arachnoids can freeze their butts off again (garage is in the mid-40's & too cold for my ancient hands). Did order some spider traps specifically designed for the Brown Recluse and Hobo spider. Probably not an issue here (the Hobo), but I knew a Porsche guy from Ca. who died as a result of one of those Brown Recluse spiders & I'm not taking any chances!

Any whacko parts should probably be posted on Bliznik's original post in this forum, to keep it alive.

If I could just have a stretch of days in the 60's........
Pat

orange914
anybody know what these are. they came of or 71 parts car. but cant figure where confused24.gif fugure this would be good?
Click to view attachment
watsonrx13
Steering column rubber. It goes between the firewall, underneath the gas tank...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.