Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wheel weights?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
are Pedrinnis OK for AX? are they lighter than Fuchs?
does anyone have wheel weights?
Dave_Darling
Stock four-lug wheel weights (limited sample size) --

Fuchs == 13 lbs
Mahles == 14 lbs
Pedrinis == 17 lbs

The Fuchs are the lightest of the stock four-bolt wheels.

--DD
gopack
I always found this to be a good site for wheel weight questions. SOmeone spent a lot of time and effort compiling this database!
wheel weight data base biggrin.gif

not much for porsche OE wheels, much less 914, but interesting none the less!
jhadler
If you're looking for the best of what you can scrounge? Or the best of what you can get?If you're looking to shave the most weight, and price (and appearance) are secondary concerns, look at custom fabricated racing wheels.

Keizer, Real, CCW, Fikse etc.

They won't be super cheap, but they will be a good deal lighter than even the fuchs. And, you can get 'em in pretty much any size you want (in case you aren't running in a "Stock" class).

-Josh2
sean_v8_914
thanks Dave.
I did not want to hear that. I'm not overly fond of Pedrinni's looks but since they are so heavy, I guess they will be for street use now
Fuchs will wear RA-1s and the V700s
Pedrinnis will wear the Falkin Azinis

do you have weights for rivieras?
alpha434
Stark MS Forged 14x5 7.3lbs
sean_v8_914
I run in CS
C+2.0
S= stock
Tobra
Check the Fuchs for cracks very closely
sean_v8_914
I check them before EVERY event.
that is a good warning, thanks. teh Pedrinnis look stronger but all that extra weight cant be good.
my car is teh sum of all teh finest parts found in back yards across California. some day if I stop my CSOB ways, I might buy some really nice Fikse 3 pc customs for my V8 car, although I have been eye balling some mini lites
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.