Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They're Off!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grelber
Couldn't go myself, but saw part of the DFW group off.

IPB Image
Twystd1
Good Luck and vibes to the Talimena crew....!!!!

I just noticed sumpin interesting in your pic. Check out the ride heights of all the cars.

It's interesting to see so many different ride heights in one pic.....

Regards,

Da Twystd1
So.Cal.914
Some sit nice, the rest I think it's that 4X4 Texas thing. biggrin.gif
Grelber
Clay's (on the far left) is a /6. The blue monster in the middle is an SBC V8. All others are /4's.
dobbs
QUOTE(Grelber @ Apr 6 2007, 07:58 PM) *

Clay's (on the far left) is a /6. The blue monster in the middle is an SBC V8. All others are /4's.

Here is a mini video of the run at Talimena today (Sorry for the poor quality - next time I'll be more prepared). This was my first time at an event like this and although I didn't drive a 914 this time, hopefully next year mine will be ready for the road. I had a great time - this was a lot of fun. Thanks to Richard and Reva for inviting us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDGGjLPdeos
TheCabinetmaker
We were glad to have you along in the Jetta. The trip was awesome as well as the drive. Good folks, good fun, good food, and good beer. We only had one minor incident when Doug got off the pavement in the grass, but no harm done except the front valance. Angela fried a brake pad in the vette, but I got that changed on the way home.

It was particularly good to see Lawerence again. Good luck on the trip to alabama buddy.

Lets don't wait till next year. Lets do it again this year.

I'm sure there will be lots of pics and more video posted in the next few days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.